New Hired from CDK Global
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Valdosta, GA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the CDK Global who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Customer Success Manager below matches your qualifications.
- Provide monthly call contacts to assigned dealerships.
- Set benchmarks on product utilization that are achievable and coach dealerships on best practices to reach those benchmarks.
- Be able to discuss the Elead suite of products and demonstrate the functionality and value of the products.
- Provide dealerships with suggestions based upon industry standards where system utilization will help them identify more sold vehicle opportunities and increase employee accountability.
- Take advantage of opportunities to continue to grow your knowledge base on the Elead and CDK suite of products.
- Identify key indicators of a lack of CRM usage and report as needed to the management staff.
- Create relationships with dealers that are in your assigned group of stores that promotes product usage and account growth.
- Understand client utilization trends and make proactive contacts.
- Resolve client utilization concerns and escalate technical difficulties to the Elead Helpdesk.
- Create and maintain a professional working atmosphere.
- Maintain a level of attrition which is below 1.25% of annualized monthly recurring billable.
CDK Global is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Compensation packages are based on several factors, including but not limited to skills, experience, certifications, and work location. The total compensation package for this position may also include annual performance bonus, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.We offer Medical, dental, and vision benefits in addition to:
Paid Time Off (PTO)
401K Matching Program
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Customer Success Manager in the office Valdosta, GA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now