Taylor Metal Products
New Hired from Taylor Metal Products
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Marysville, WA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Taylor Metal Products who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Data Entry below matches your qualifications.
Expanding metal roofing & siding manufacturer seeking a reliable, full-time, long-term team member who will thrive in a fast paced, high volume office environment. This role will be responsible for effectively processing orders to be manufactured to customers specifications and quality expectations, as well as assisting various departments including sales, finance, administration, and marketing.
- Review orders for completeness, accuracy, and other essential information
- Accurately enter orders into Enterprise CRM database
- Enter orders into schedule for production and delivery
- Resolve or clarify any errors and/or discrepancies with appropriate departments
- Distribute completed documents in appropriate locations
- Follow established administrative and clerical procedures
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employer matching 401k
- Full time work, year round
Our company hires at entry level and promotes from within. This position may have opportunities to grow into sales, accounting, inventory management, or purchasing roles based on job performance. Our ownership believes in placing employees to their strengths.
Taylor metal is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor and complies with all applicable laws including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance).
All external services required will be sought out by Taylor Metal Products
- Principals only – Recruiters, please do not contact Taylor Metal Products for services.
- No solicitations – Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, college degree preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office and cloud based computing. CRM software experience desired
- Typing skills and 10-key proficiency
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data
- Good time management skills – ability to maintain levels of productivity including backing-up other positions in the company
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Ability to quickly and accurately input customer orders into a cloud based system
- Multi-line phone skills
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Data Entry in the office Marysville, WA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now