New Hired from Beautycounter
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Remote in Los Angeles, CA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Beautycounter who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Digital Analyst below matches your qualifications.
At Beautycounter, we go beyond clean to get safer beauty into the hands of everyone. Launched in 2013 as a direct-to-consumer beauty brand and acquired by the Carlyle Group in April 2021, we develop and distribute roughly 100 beauty products across skin care, makeup, and personal care, serving both the United States and Canada.
In addition to our Never List™, which excludes over 1,800 questionable ingredients from our formulations, we’ve established a rigorous set of safety standards for both our products and our manufacturing partners. And, through our advocacy efforts, we’ve helped introduce more health-protective legislation to the beauty industry.
Beautycounter is proud to be a Certified B Corporation that’s committed to more sustainable packaging, responsible sourcing, and a policy of total transparency. Awards include Fast Company’s Most Innovative, Allure’s Best of Beauty, Glamour’s Beauty Awards, Refinery29’s Innovators List, WWD’s 2019 Best-Performing Beauty Company, and CNBC’s Disruptor 50.
In This Role You Will:
As the Digital Analyst, you will evaluate overall business trends and provides strategic thought leadership for all areas of digital marketing related business including ECOM site performance, marketing acquisition, retention efforts and trend analysis. Analysis could include the following:
- Paid Media ROI-related KPIs (i.e., media mix modeling, CAC targets, LTV, campaign measurement, and customer cohort analysis
- Site Performance (i.e., Trend Analysis related to traffic, SEO, conversion, engagement, and site health)
- Personalization (i.e., revenue contribution from recommendation modules, quizzes, client engagement features like A/R, etc.)
- Other (i.e., industry ECOM benchmarking, A/B site tests, etc.)
- Oversee development of analytical and measurement plans including proper selection of methodologies, techniques, KPIs and metrics.
- Support the team’s campaign optimization across all Digital channels by conducting analysis and providing insights as well as providing post campaign analysis to assist in future campaigns
- Develop and streamline necessary dashboards and one-off analyses, providing ability to surface business critical KPIs, monitor the health of digital channels and effectively communicate performance.
- Partner with other analysts as well as data engineering and technology teams to support building a best-in-class marketing platform and data infrastructure, inclusive of pixel implementation.
- Dive into a wide scope of ECOM and financial data to help us make the right decisions and achieve our ambitious goals
- Analyze customer behavior and test various hypotheses in order to identify areas of opportunity and provide data-driven recommendations to improve overall customer engagement and retention.
- Partner with media agency analytics team to align on analytics roadmap, KPIs, and ensure consistent information exchange
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- 3+ years working with digital media channels; ECOM, paid search, social display, media landscape
- 2+ years of experience with web analytics platforms, Google Analytics preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands-on experience with Looker, Tableau or similar BI tool strongly preferred
- Deep understanding of customer lifetime value, recurring revenue, eCommerce and subscription-based business models
- Ability to gather insights from data and communicate findings clearly to a cross-functional team
- Ability to manipulate complex data sets and numerical fluency
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to work collaboratively and enthusiastically within and across multiple departments
Pay: $65k – $88k for work locations in the United States, with individual pay determined by several factors including, but not limited to, job-related skills, experience, education, and training. Salary ranges are determined in good faith by role, level, and location. As a remote-eligible job, salary ranges for specific locations will be provided upon request.
Bonus: Additional compensation includes an annual discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance.
Benefits at Beautycounter:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance effective the 1st of the month following hire date
- Bc paid and supplemental life and AD&D insurance
- Bc contribution to HSA plan (if enrolled in HSA compatible plan)
- Healthcare and dependent care FSA
- Health & Wellness support for all employees (at no cost!) through Modern Health
- 401(k) plan with company match following 90 days of employment
- Unlimited Vacation for Exempt Associates (or 15 days Paid Time Off for Non-Exempt Associates)
- 14 Company Paid Holidays per year
- 20 hours of Paid Volunteer Time off per year
At Beautycounter we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Digital Analyst in the office Remote in Los Angeles, CA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Part-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now