New Hired from DISCOVERTEC LLC
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Remote. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the DISCOVERTEC LLC who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Digital Marketing Specialist below matches your qualifications.
We are looking for a creative, analytical, and experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team! As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for all digital marketing campaigns, including generating leads, online reputation management, conducting market research and actively engaging with the business to optimize the performance of our digital strategies.
- Setup and manage marketing automation campaigns through multiple systems (HubSpot knowledge a plus)
- Building and strategizing workflows for lead generation
- Building forms and landing pages (with designer support)
- Create results-driven social media strategies
- Setup and manage paid social media campaigns
- Implement social media best practices in the paid and organic listing by analyzing reach and conversions on existing and new social media channels.
- Review campaign analytics and create reports for key performance indicators
- Building and strategizing email marketing programs, including development/setup, list segmentation, and testing
- Client Relations and Account Management in a supportive role
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Monitor industry trends for vital changes in social algorithms, platform updates, and policy and procedural requirements.
- Research advertising trends as well as competitors’ pricing and products
- Brainstorm and implement experiments and conversion tests
- Scale campaigns to maximize ROI
- Determine what content will reach customers, develop the project to create content, and publish digital marketing content online (CMS knowledge a plus)
1. Work on special projects in response to client needs including but not limited to:
a. Content marketing (writing and editing content)
b. Graphic design
c. Web development strategies and consulting
Formal Education: Five years of experience developing and implementing digital marketing strategies. An equivalent combination of education, experience, training, or certification may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects at the same time
- Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Confident communicator with demonstrated ability to present information effectively
- Strong understanding of the major social media platforms and their best practices for posts, ads, and engagement
- Ability to adapt to changes in prioritization or schedules of items in the work queue as necessary.
- Detail and result oriented
- Self-starter; willing to take initiative
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain professional relationships both internally and with external clients and interact effectively with diverse individuals to build effective working relationships
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Marketing Automation Systems and CMS knowledge a plus
- Working knowledge of database marketing, campaign management systems, or related tools
- Expert in Marketing automation
- Experience with creating and implementing paid and organic social campaigns specifically for Meta (Facebook), Instagram, and LinkedIn
Preferred Experience but not Required:
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Proficiency with graphic design software like Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva
- Experience with Zapier and integrations set up
- Experience with marketing content writing
- Experience with Photoshop/Illustrator/Canva
Onsite & Remote with a client in Jacksonville, FL. Full-time assignment, open-ended.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Reports to Donny Lamey
FLSA Status: This position is exempt.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers.
Physical Demands: Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 20 pounds; visual acuity, speech, and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
EEO Statement: The Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover all possible activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Digital Marketing Specialist in the office Remote above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now