New Hired from Safeway
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Hybrid remote in Pleasanton, CA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Safeway who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Digital Merchandising & Content Specialist, B2B below matches your qualifications.
About the company
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service.
Albertsons is one of the largest retail employers, providing approximately 300,000 jobs across 2,200 stores, 22 distribution centers, 20 food and beverage plants and various support offices. We operate in 34 states and the District of Columbia under the Albertsons banner, as well as Safeway, Tom Thumb, Jewel Osco, Shaw’s and many more recognizable names.
Albertsons Companies recently rolled out our Presence with a Purpose work model. Placing a premium on adaptability, safety and family well-being, Presence with a Purpose will help us build a hybrid work environment between remote work and office time. A one-size-fits-all approach does not apply to everyone, and teams are allowed to make decisions that are best for them.
What you will be doing
The Digital Shopper Experience Team has an opening for a Digital Merchandising & Content Specialist, B2B.
We seek an experienced leader to oversee the B2B digital storefront as well as designing and implementing merchandising campaigns. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall business objectives, driving the day-to-day operations, developing digital strategies to grow category performance & developing the creative direction of our merchandising campaigns, the storytelling, and content strategies that increase engagement, improve customer experience, and drive revenue growth for our digital business.
This role requires an entrepreneurial individual with hands-on solid eCommerce experience. This highly collaborative, persuasive communicator, analytical problem solver, action-oriented, & the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
The position will be based in Pleasanton, California, or one of our main regional offices.
- Create an exemplary web and app site experience the B2B digital storefront.
- Drive and execute site merchandising curation & content strategy, including navigation, taxonomy, onsite search, SEO & landing pages
- Combine customer needs with digital merchandising best practices and help define best in class customer/ category online experiences through constant test/ learn/optimization strategies.
- Develop and implement seasonal merchandising strategies to tell a cohesive story, and concept content strategies to deliver compelling curated merchandising experiences for our app & web channel.
- Create campaigns including seasonal launches, major shopping holidays, and product launches, to align with business goals and drive customer engagement and revenue growth.
- Provide design support (design & generate assets) for top priority digital initiatives, including logos, marketing collateral, website graphics, and digital assets
- Analyze app & web performance to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization of customer journey, site experience, digital merchandising, and content strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in e-commerce, digital content strategy, digital merchandising, and storytelling, and make recommendations to drive campaign performance and create best in class digital shopping experiences.
- Collaborate with UX, Product Management, Initiative owners, creative and marketing teams to develop and execute visual merchandising strategies that align with our brand vision and drive customer engagement and business performance.
The salary range is $92,000.00 to $119,00.00 annually. Starting salary will vary based on criteria such as location, experience, and qualifications. There may be flexibility for exceptional candidates. Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, sick pay (accrued based on hours worked), PTO/Vacation Pay (accrued based on hours worked) or Flexible Time Off, paid holidays (8-9 days annually), bereavement pay, and retirement benefits (such as 401(k) eligibility). [If applicable:] Associates in this position are also eligible for a quarterly bonus.
A copy of the full job description can be made available to you.
What we are searching for
- A bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing. MBA is a plus.
- 5-8 years’ experience within eCommerce and grocery or CPG merchandising.
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, merchandising, and customer behavior, and digital marketing channels, including website, social media, and email
- Experience developing and executing channel-specific digital merchandising and content strategies, as well as experience with brand copywriting.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of design work, including brand identity and design projects.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Strong understanding of design principles, including color theory, typography, and layout.
- Strong project management skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Creative thinker, bias for action, willingness to take calculated risks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing a team of content creators, including writers, designers, and videographers a plus.
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics, content management systems and SEO best practices a plus.
- Ability to manage competing priorities, problem-solve, multi-task, and deliver with good time management skills.
What it is like at Albertsons?
Albertsons Culture Principles
Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
Team: We always support and recognize each other
Inclusive: We always value everyone’s perspective
Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Digital Merchandising & Content Specialist, B2B in the office Hybrid remote in Pleasanton, CA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now