New Hired from AdventHealth Tampa
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Tampa, FL
(Tampa Palms area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the AdventHealth Tampa who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Director of Brand Services below matches your qualifications.
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Days
Location: 14055 Riveredge Drive, Suite 250, Tampa, FL 33637
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth West Florida Division
The role you’ll contribute:
The Director of Brand Services is responsible for driving brand awareness and preference through the development and execution of brand initiatives and volume driving campaigns that help achieve the AdventHealth West Florida Division (WFD) business objectives. The director serves as a leader and liaison to the corporate brand, agency and creative team, as well as the division’s advertising agency, creative team and creative contractors. The position leads the division’s in-house creative agency which provides services including, but not limited to, creative brief development, campaign concepting and development, creative execution, graphic design, copy writing, photography, videography and project management that supports brand, volume, communication and departmental goals for the division.
The Director of Brand Services is a creative and strategic leader, hands-on relationship builder and influencer with a reputation for achieving results on-time and on-budget through collaboration with division acute and ambulatory marketing directors, strategic partnerships team, communications team, physician relations team, network access team, care navigation team, division executive team and corporate brand team.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Achieves key strategic business goals including growing brand awareness and brand preference, volume and market share growth through deployment of key creative strategies.
- Protects and manages the integrity of the brand by overseeing all brand positioning, messaging, design and creative execution within the division. Ensures all creative assets align with brand standards and creative assets always maintain a consistent brand image in the community.
- Develops brand and volume driving messaging to build consumer loyalty through various marketing and communication vehicles such as print, direct mail, outdoor, cinema, radio, television, cable, OTT, digital, social media and environmental takeovers.
- Manages the day-to-day relationship with the local agency of record including budget oversight, review/approval of work estimates and invoices, scheduling of meetings and gathering/consolidating internal feedback for the agency and helping to ensure projects remain on schedule and on budget.
- Leads the division’s creative team including employed and contracted services. Oversees production and approval of all creative assets that impact brand and volume, including support of acute and ambulatory services, ensuring projects meet deadlines and budgets.
- Leads mass media (TV, radio, billboard, etc.) creation, production, and placement with, internal teams and external vendors (including designation and tracking of creative by asset).
- Acts as the division liaison in collaboration with corporate brand team and corporate agency of record for brand advertising in the division.
- Leads development and implementation of creative content to support campaigns and business objectives (i.e. web, social, email, digital, etc.) using WFD and corporate support resources as appropriate.
- Develop and review media plans. Review plans before and after campaigns for appropriate reach, frequency, impressions, GRP’s and other key KPI’s. Track and analyze results and adjust plan accordingly.
- Meet with internal stakeholders, when appropriate, to understand their project needs (large projects, complex initiatives, etc.).
- Manages digital asset management for the division brand and marketing content.
- Provides administrative oversight for brand/creative services team, budget development and management, expense tracking and staff management.
- Serves on ad-hoc committees and task forces for division and corporate initiatives.
- May occasionally work, volunteer or represent the company at events held during evenings or weekends.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business, Communications, Advertising, Healthcare Administration or related field.
- 8-10 years of experience and proven track record in marketing strategy and creative services.
- Experience working in a healthcare marketing, advertising agency, in-house creative services team or integrated marketing role is required.
- Experience managing a high-performing team.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Director of Brand Services in the office Tampa, FL
(Tampa Palms area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now