New Hired from Coalition Life
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in St. Louis, MO. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Coalition Life who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Director of Stewardship below matches your qualifications.
The Director of Stewardship provides strategic fundraising vision for the organization while implementing all related tactical work necessary to raise the revenue needed to support a $2M+ budget. This role—with a focus on corporate, foundation, and individual giving—works in partnership with the Executive Director, Chief of Staff, Charitable Giving Advisor, and org-wide staff to develop, implement, and continuously improve the systems and channels that fuel the organization’s work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Shape, manage, and implement overall fundraising strategy—in coordination with the Executive Director—to support the organization’s priorities and strategic initiatives.
- Craft and implement creative and compelling individual and annual giving campaigns to expand the base of supporters.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow and deepen major giving investments, including via events and other efforts
- Develop and implement—in partnership with Executive Director and Director of Business—strategies and tactics to secure corporate sponsorships.
- Lead and manage fundraising events.
- Provide strategic guidance and support to staff and board leadership in their work to build fundraising relationships and partnerships, including crafting materials to be used by staff and board.
- Oversee the organization’s use of Salesforce for non-programmatic efforts, and manage all data entry and reporting related to fundraising efforts, including donations, grants, sponsorships, etc.
- Evaluate and continuously improve fundraising strategies and efforts.
- Have knowledge of and be able to explain tax advantages of contributions to potential donors.
- Design and/or provide input into the production of materials such as posters, websites, or newsletters to promote, market, or advertise fundraising events.
- Conduct research to identify the goals, net worth, history of charitable donations, or other data related to potential donors.
- Write and send letters of thanks to donors.
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
- Participate in organization’s high-level strategic planning and identification of key priorities.
- Collaborate with the leadership team and other relevant staff to develop and articulate the organization’s value proposition and priorities.
- Support the organization’s measurement and evaluation work, including tracking against and reporting out on key performance indicators.
- Analyze and interpret internal data and external research to support planning and development of org-wide initiatives.
- Serve as an external-facing member of leadership when called upon.
- 10+ years of experience in direct and varied areas of fundraising, sales, stewardship or development of at least $2M or more, preferably in a non-profit setting.
- Experience working with volunteers and donors.
- Proactive, able to prioritize work to maximize department resources.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer and database skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to develop and maintain solid and effective working relationships with internal and external constituents.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- CFRE – Certified Fundraising Executive, a plus
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Director of Stewardship in the office St. Louis, MO above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now