Iowa 80 Group Inc
New Hired from Iowa 80 Group Inc
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Quad Cities, IA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Iowa 80 Group Inc who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Director, Project Management and Design below matches your qualifications.
At all Iowa 80 Group facilities, we pride ourselves on a fresh and welcoming experience for all travelers, guests, and staff members! Our goal is to constantly reimagine and enhance our spaces to ensure a pleasant experience for all and at all locations for the fulfillment of our Mission . . . Making Iowa 80 A Place Where People Want to Stop!
Are you a successful Project Manager with experience in construction? Are you creative and outgoing? Do people describe you as an excellent communicator who is detail-oriented? Do you have an eye for design and experience with commercial decorating? This is an EXCELENT opportunity for a career with a well-respected family-owned company that has been in continuous operation for almost 60 years! You will want to APPLY TODAY!
The Ideal Candidate
- Works with and on behalf of the owner, as the Owner’s Representative, assisting with and managing certain aspects of multiple projects and expansions.
- Is experienced in successfully managing multiple projects to budget and on schedule.
- Is Creative both in color and design as well as the use of ideas to solve problems and eliminate causes.
- Is passionate about effectively communicating with a diverse team of people.
- Is Detail oriented and concerned with accuracy and correctness.
- Protects company assets.
- Uses discretion and keeps information confidential.
- Organizes to work to mitigate lags and leads to meet deadlines.
- Updates and maintain an evolving design library and active project files
- Shows leadership in planning events both internal and external, including holiday celebrations, birthdays, retreats, and retirements.
Does this sound like the perfect match for your skills and training? Call/text or email Cathie the Recruiting Manager at Iowa 80 TODAY! (563) 468-5268. Cathie.Lienen@Iowa80Group.com.
We are looking to find the PERFECT candidate for this important role impacting the visits and experiences of tens of thousands of people each day. Are you ready to love your job? Apply today, at Iowa 80 . . . A Place Where People Want to Work!
- Check drawings and specifications for accuracy, completeness, discrepancies, etc. for quick serve restaurants, hotels, and other franchised facilities
- Assist with issue identification, resolution, and providing schedule updates to Ownership
- Work closely with various management teams to assist staff with a variety of retail merchandising at all properties. Assist General Managers and Profit Center Managers with store resets, merchandising, and construction design ideas
- Manage continuous improvement for on-site museum
- Scout and implement similar designs for trending design projects (local restaurants, rest areas, travel stops, stores, etc.)
- Meet with vendor representatives and update design library, maintain relationships, and get quotes for materials
- Internal office space updates (past projects include Headquarters’ kitchen, bathrooms, and annual Holiday party decorating)
- Verifying Quick Serve Restaurant and hotel compliance to franchise guidelines and assisting managers to be compliant
- Report to supervisors and owners with progress, project deadlines, and extensions based on data from site supervisors and other external contractors
- Translate design vision from ownership to external contractors in a concise and clear way
- Serve on the committee for the annual charity Golf Outing and assist with the coordination of all special company events
- Paid EVERY FRIDAY!
- Flexible schedules
- Job Security
- Employee discounts on food, merchandise, AND FUEL!
- Career Development Training
- Financial security with a 401K plan that offers a company contribution
- Health Insurance – Dental Insurance – Life Insurance
- Flex Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Paid Vacation
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement/Educational Assistance up to $1,500 a year!
Our Company is family-owned and operated since 1964!
Iowa 80 Group is committed to providing a safe work environment. We require a pre-employment drug test and background check as well as random drug testing for employees.
This is an on-site position and not remote. Iowa 80 is unable to sponsor a Visa.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Director, Project Management and Design in the office Quad Cities, IA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now