Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits
New Hired from Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Columbus, OH
(Whitehall area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Distribution Driver Non-CDL – $1000 Hiring Incentive below matches your qualifications.
What You Need To Know
Open your future to incredible career potential. Work for an industry-leader who invests in their people. Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits is North America’s preeminent wine and spirits distributor, as well as a family-owned, privately held company with a 50+ year legacy of success. We were named by Newsweek as a Most Loved Workplace and are included on the Forbes lists for Largest Private Companies and Best Employers for Diversity.
As a full-time employee, you can choose from a full menu of our Top Shelf Benefits, including comprehensive medical and prescription drug coverage, dental and vision plans, tax-saving Flexible Spending Accounts, disability coverage, life insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. We also offer tuition reimbursement, a wellness program, parental leave, vacation accrual, paid sick leave, and more.
At Southern Glazer’s, you’ll enjoy an environment where continuous learning and growth are supported and experience a culture where you are respected, and your voice is heard. If you’re looking to fill your glass with opportunity, come join our FAMILY.
The Distribution Driver Non-CDL is responsible for delivering products to clients; inspect general condition of vehicle; prepare, load, unload, operate, and clean vehicle. Review standing orders, develop sales, process payments, and maintain records.
- Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment prior to commencing route
- Partner with routers to acquire delivery schedule and communicate delays, arrivals, and/or equipment problems as needed
- Drive established route to deliver wine, spirits, and non-alcoholic beverage products to assigned customers
- Resolve customer concerns, complaints regarding spoilage, breakage, and or incorrect product being sent from Southern Wine and Spirit s (SWS) warehouse
- Assemble customer orders and place on hand truck to complete delivery cycle
- Place product in storage and account specific designated areas
- Record route activity and produce accurate and thorough delivery records
- Collect monies owed to Southern Wine and Spirit s (SWS) care of the account, as needed
- Provide high level of customer service, and explore additional business opportunities and new leads with customers and notify sales force
- Comply with company safety standards, Department of Transportation regulations, Alcoholic Beverage Control regulations, and warehouse delivery policies and procedures
- Maintain vehicle, product, and equipment tidy and in good working order
- Report any incidents to dispatcher (e.g., accidents, traffic violations)
- Follow/adhere to all traffic laws
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Additional Primary Responsibilities
- 1 year of experience
- Required Department of Transportation (DOT) certified
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include occasional to rare amount of time include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 45lbs
This position is deemed a safety-sensitive position. As such, any person who is given a conditional offer of employment will be required to pass a drug test, including a marijuana test.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits, an Affirmative Action/EEO employer, prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides competitive compensation based on estimated performance level consistent with the past relevant experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and education of employees. Unless otherwise expressly stated, any pay ranges posted here are estimates from outside of Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits and do not reflect Southern Glazer’s pay bands or ranges.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Distribution Driver Non-CDL – $1000 Hiring Incentive in the office Columbus, OH
(Whitehall area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now