New Hired from Clyde&Co
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Chicago, IL
(The Loop area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Clyde&Co who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information E-Billing Analyst below matches your qualifications.
Business/Professional Services & Support
As an E-Billing Analyst at Clyde & Co, you will assist with the management of electronic billing for the US region. You will research and collect information and documentation to facilitate setup of new clients in the designated E-Billing software and vendor sites; collaborate with the billing team to ensure timely submission of invoices or resubmission of corrected invoices. This role acts as a primary support and back up for the E-Billing Supervisor and Working Capital Controller. Your responsibilities as an E-Billing Analyst will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate all aspects of E-Billing for assigned attorneys.
- Implement clients on applicable electronic billing systems.
- Effectively communicate to appropriate Firm personnel the timeline for implementation and the specific electronic billing system requirements to which we will need to adhere.
- Assist billing team with submitting monthly e-invoices to clients. Ensuring all client and firm guidelines are followed during submission.
- Act as a liaison between billing/collections team, billing attorneys, secretarial staff and clients regarding E-Billing, as directed.
- Manage the electronic invoice submission process and track the status of electronic invoices from submission to acceptance.
- Identify, research, and troubleshoot rejected invoices and other issues as they arise so that electronic invoices are properly submitted and accepted by clients. Interact with various groups, including the billing group, collections team, partners, and secretaries, to expedite the acceptance of electronic invoices.
- Responsible for monitoring new timekeepers. Work closely with rates team to determine the correct rates for those new timekeepers and submit for approval through the electronic billing system. Ensure the new timekeepers are accepted in a timely manner and follow-up as necessary to resolve any issues.
- Coordinate resubmission of invoices with billing team, billing attorneys, secretaries, and client representatives. Ensure corrective action is in place for future submissions.
- The E-Billing Analyst will work with the client arrangements team to ensure the communications to the billing group on the arrangement terms, including populating, maintaining, and updating data for assigned clients in Elite 3E system.
- Assist with month-end and year-end closing and reporting as directed.
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests as directed by E-Billing Supervisor and Working Capital Controller.
- Other duties as they arise.
Education:Bachelor’s degree or higher, and/or related job experience, required.
Experience:3+ years of professional work experience in a law firm environment, preferably in E-Billing & legal billing knowledge.
Skills and Ability
- Service oriented and self-motivated individual who consistently performs with a high sense of urgency and pride in product.
- Superior detail-oriented proofreading skills.
- Capable of exceeding expectations of internal (partners and attorneys) and external (clients) constituents on a regular basis.
- Extensive experience with billing software, preferably Elite 3E.
- Extensive knowledge of E-Billing platforms such as E-Billing Hub Tymetrix, Serengeti, Legal-X, etc., and processes with multiple workflows is desirable.
- Some experience working with London Markets, Insurance Groups, and 3rd Party Payers (preferable, but not critical).
- Demonstrated understanding of complex billing and rate arrangements.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office products.
- Working knowledge of LEDES electronic files.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to establish and maintain relationships with partners, attorneys, finance staff, clients, brokers, and other third-party vendors.
It is the policy of the Firm to recruit, hire, promote, reassign, compensate and train highly qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
CLYDE & CO PRIVACY NOTICE:https://www.clydeco.com/help/privacy
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info E-Billing Analyst in the office Chicago, IL
(The Loop area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now