Animal Emergency Clinic of the Hudson Valley -...
New Hired from Animal Emergency Clinic of the Hudson Valley -...
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Kingston, NY. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Animal Emergency Clinic of the Hudson Valley -… who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Emergency Veterinarian below matches your qualifications.
Currently offering a $100,000 Sign-On Bonus for a full-time hire in this role! Opportunities are available for full-time, part-time and relief DVMs! Make the most of your work-life balance with our full-time 3-day work week, and be eligible for our progressive quarterly bonus structure!
Excellent opportunity to live and work in the scenic Hudson River Valley region, midway between the core of the New York metropolitan area and the state capital of Albany, with a friendly, close and collaborative team and well-equipped facility. Animal Emergency Clinic of the Hudson Valley is hiring additional emergency veterinarians for locations in Poughkeepsie and Kingston, New York!
The Emergency Veterinarian assesses patients that present with an urgent condition, performs emergency procedures, and monitors their recovery process. Our emergency doctors have access to a full in-house diagnostic lab, digital radiography, ultrasound, and telemedicine. Our doctors provide an essential community service by supporting owners in urgent and emergent situations, and then assist in the transfer back to their RDVMs. Emergency medicine experience is preferred but we are happy to mentor new graduates as well.
- Diagnose and treat diseases and injuries of pets; primarily dogs and cats
- Examine animals to determine the nature of disease or injury and treat animals surgically or medically
- Communicate with referring veterinarians
- Participate in ongoing education, seminars, and training as appropriate
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Degree
- 2 + years of experience practicing emergency veterinary medicine in a Veterinary Hospital setting is preferred
- Internship trained is also preferred
- Ability to attain New York Veterinary License
- The ability to manage time, prioritize, and thrive in an often fast paced environment
- Soft tissue surgery skills are a plus!
Animal Emergency Clinic of the Hudson Valley (AECHV) was founded in 1989 and is comprised of two, state-of-the-art equipped, and staffed hospitals located in Kingston and Poughkeepsie, New York. The hospitals are community founded and supported by the local general practice community. They are an exclusively emergency clinic and are equipped with ventilators, cardiac monitoring, in house laboratory and ultrasound and dedicated support staff.
AECHV is comprised of two hospital locations, located in Poughkeepsie, NY and Kingston, NY. Both are in the scenic Hudson River Valley, which sits midway between the metropolis of New York City and the regal capital of Albany. Designated as a National Heritage Area, the valley is steeped in history, natural beauty, culture, and a burgeoning food and farmer’s market scene. Among many attributes, it’s the oldest wine-producing area in the country, and the magnificent scenery inspired artists whose works became the Hudson River School of Painters.
A common purpose with an uncommon passion—this is Rarebreed Veterinary Partners. We are a purpose-driven team placing talent first by supporting professionals to thrive in our industry and empowering hospital teams to provide exceptional care for pets and their owners. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to create exceptional work experiences for all our employees. Afterall, work should be your happy place! We focus on providing the best culture, tools, and support to our hospitals to allow the staff to focus on what they love most, caring for our animals.
What else do we have to offer?
- At Rarebreed, we provide employees in the veterinary profession with the best work experience by creating and fostering a great culture where you can thrive. We value you and offer a one-of-a-kind, flexible total compensation package that consists of the following:
- Competitive base compensation plus bonus incentive
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- We provide a bi-weekly stipend for two of our medical plans that will fully cover employee enrollment
- 401K with 100% company match of up to 3%, and a 50% match for the 4th and 5th%
- Generous paid time off to ensure a healthy work/life balance
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability, voluntary life insurance available
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- IDEXX diagnostic fees for personal pets covered
- Monthly pet-insurance stipend of $50
- Monthly contribution for student loan repayment program of $437.50 tax free for up to five years
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
- Continuing education time off and reimbursement
- Licensure professional fee coverage and defense insurance
- Free monthly wellness meetings focusing on stress & anxiety reduction and mindfulness
- Free online group exercise classes, such as yoga and HIIT (High Energy Interval Training), twice a week, taught by certified trainers
- Free quarterly financial wellness classes to provide guidance in areas such as student loan debt, budgeting, improving credit scores, mortgages, and refinancing.
Employment will require the successful completion of references and background check.
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, national origin, veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable state and local non-discrimination laws.
Learn more about our career opportunities at: https://rarebreedvet.com/careers/
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Emergency Veterinarian in the office Kingston, NY above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now