New Hired from DKS Associates
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Hybrid remote in Salem, OR. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the DKS Associates who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Engineering Technician below matches your qualifications.
As an Engineering Technician you will be assisting our Engineers and Project Managers in various aspects of the project life-cycle. Our projects enhance safety and efficiency and provide solutions for multi-modal transportation, including vehicles, bicycles & pedestrians, and transit (Light Rail and Bus Rapid Transit). Engineers at DKS keep up to date with current industry best practices and agency standards to develop creative solutions that balance the needs of all project stakeholders.
The goal of this position will be to gain experience in practical engineering design projects. As your career progresses at DKS, you will have the opportunity to develop skills in project management, become a technical expert, and/or focus on business development.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in developing Plans, Specifications, and Estimates (PS&E) for roadway lighting, permanent signing and pavement markings, traffic signals, signal interconnect/fiber optic communications, and temporary traffic control plans
- Assist design project leads and project managers in performing roadway lighting analysis and traffic operations analysis
- Accompany team leads while going out in the field to verify condition of existing traffic systems (Signing, Lighting, Signals, etc) and observe traffic operations
- Assist with performing periodic inspections and providing engineering support during construction
- Opportunity to experience projects in transportation technology and transportation planning
- Working on significant projects across the west coast and in your own community
What are we looking for?
- Associate’s degree in Engineering, Transportation, or similar field
- At least 3 years of experience in Transportation, Traffic Engineering and/or Computer Aided Drafting
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- EIT Certification desired, but not required
- Software experience desired, but not required: AGI lighting analysis software, AutoCAD, and/or MicroStation
What are our Benefits
DKS offers its employee-owners a comprehensive benefits package. We have designed a benefit plan we are proud of. One that encourages happy, healthy, and engaged employee-owners. We offer:
- 10 Vacation Days & 8.66 Sick Pay Days
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Employer paid Disability, Life, AD&D Insurance Coverage
- 100% DKS paid Medical Premium for employee-owners
- 80% DKS paid Medical Premium for spouse and dependents of our employee-owners
- Extremely affordable Dental & Vision plans
- Flexible Spending Account (Health Care & Dependent Care), Transit Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account options
- Paid Jury/Witness Duty
- Paid Bereavement
- Leave without Pay Options
- Transit Subsidy
- Pre-tax Commuter Option
- Referral Bonus Program
- DKS Funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K Pre-Tax and Roth options
- Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Verizon Employee Discount
Our Commitment to your Professional Growth
- Training & Educational Assistance
- Professional Registration Award
- Technical & Professional Societies
- Conferences & Seminars
- Annual Bonus Program
- Years of Service Awards
- Flexible Work Hours
Salem Level 2: $25.53 – $30.25 per hour
DKS is proud to be 100% employee-owned with a commitment to making a meaningful difference in our communities. As part of the DKS team you will be part of a collaborative environment where every employee-owner is encouraged to share ideas and participate in strategic discussions focused on shaping the future of transportation and of our firm. At DKS we put our employee-owners first. We realize our unique and diverse employee-owners are the heart of our firm. Not only do we work hard to accomplish our goals, we also play hard to celebrate our victories! We welcome the opportunity for you to become an employee-owner of DKS!
DKS Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Engineering Technician in the office Hybrid remote in Salem, OR above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now