Sandy Hook Promise Foundation
New Hired from Sandy Hook Promise Foundation
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Remote in Newtown, CT. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Sandy Hook Promise Foundation who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Executive Administrator below matches your qualifications.
About Sandy Hook Promise
Sandy Hook Promise (SHP) is a national nonprofit organization with a mission to end school shootings and create a culture change that prevents violence and other harmful acts that hurt children. Through its life-saving, evidence-informed Know the Signs prevention programs, SHP educates and empowers youth and adults to recognize, intervene, and get help for individuals who may be socially isolated and/or at risk of hurting themselves or others. SHP is a moderate, bipartisan organization that supports sensible policy solutions that address the human side of gun violence and make schools safer.
SHP is led by several family members whose loved ones were killed in the tragic mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012.
Commitment to Racial Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
SHP strives to ensure its culture and work environment reflect the values of race, diversity, equity, and inclusion (REDI) and is responsive to the views and issues of the diverse communities with which we live and work. SHP encourages individuals who have demonstrated a commitment to equity and inclusion to apply.
The Executive Administrator facilitates and organizes the daily activities of the Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) and provides general administrative oversight to the foundations Promise House, located in Newtown, CT. As part of their work with the CEOs, the Executive Administrator is responsible for scheduling meetings, coordinating various constituents needs and timelines, email and expense management, making travel arrangements and, with help and guidance from the Development team, coordinating the scheduling of meetings with existing and prospective donors.
Responsibilities for the Promise House include creating and managing a pipeline volunteer program, including creating and implementing a training program for volunteers, managing Promise House supplies, and developing and disseminating office policies and procedures, including ensuring staff adherence to all guidelines and policies.
The Executive Administrator reports to the Vice President, People.
- Maintain and manage CEO schedules, including making travel and hotel arrangements
- Screens phone calls, emails and communicates information in a timely and prioritized manner
- Coordinates with Development Team to schedule and follow-up with existing and prospective donors
- Available during non-business hours for calendar / travel support (as needed)
- Write and submit CEO expense reports
- Prepare and distribute email correspondence as needed
- Provides minutes and attends Board and S/LT meetings
- Creating and implementing a volunteer program, including planning a standardized approach to training
- Oversee office supply inventory and order new supplies as needed
- Develop and disseminate Promise House office policies and procedures
- Identify opportunities for process and office/management improvements, and design new systems as needed
- Manage part-time Office Assistant
- Other duties as needed
- Administrative assistant or similar experience 2+ years
- Strong verbal/telephone manner and written communication skills strong telephone manner a must
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit must be able to work independently
- Must bring positive energy and excellent leadership skills to staff
- Exceptional organization / accuracy skills
- Maintain confidentiality of MD team, emails, conversations, etc
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office, Gmail and web based travel sites
- Juggle multiple tasks at the same time and exhibit flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing travel logistics and scheduling details
- Flexibility to support MDs during non-business hours when needed
Benefits and Salary Range
Please note this position has a start date of July 3, 2023. The salary for this position is $60,000 – $70,000. (New hires are typically brought into the organization at a salary closer to the start/middle of the range depending on qualifications and internal equity.)
SHP offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays and 10 days sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Employer paid life insurance and short- and long-term disability
- 401k match
- Employer Paid Employee Assistance Program.
Our organization operates within a distributed workforce, allowing for location flexibility across the country for most positions. We provide remote office support for all staff, which includes a laptop, home office reimbursement, monthly Wi-Fi reimbursement up to $40, and monthly cell phone reimbursement up to $50.
Equal Opportunity Employment
SHP is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be an employer of choice: where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. We are focused on promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion and believe deeply in having a workforce comprised of people of all beliefs and backgrounds who seek to prevent gun violence and stop the tragic loss of life. Members of all under-represented groups are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Executive Administrator in the office Remote in Newtown, CT above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now