The American Theatre Guild
New Hired from The American Theatre Guild
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Remote in Kansas City, MO. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the The American Theatre Guild who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Executive Assistant below matches your qualifications.
The American Theatre Guild is a 501(c)(3) organization and the largest not-for-profit touring Broadway Presenter in the nation. We support Broadway seasons in fourteen markets. Our mission is key to what drives our organization, we are dedicated to providing the experience of live theatre to foster passion, inspire creativity and empower youth within our communities.
Executive Assistant Job Duties
● Perform administrative tasks including maintaining calendars and schedules, making travel arrangements, preparing and submitting expense reports.
● Write emails, scripts, presentations, and general correspondence.
● Organize, coordinate, follow up on the Executive Director’s ongoing projects.
● Create agendas and track action items.
● Create space in the Executive Directors schedule for strategic planning and company goals.
● Collaborate with all departments in an effort to be a gatekeeper for the Executive Director.
● Coordinate all board activities-agenda, correspondence, action items, and support materials.
● Provide oversight to the Office Management Coordinator.
● Other tasks as assigned by the Executive Director.
Executive Assistant Requirements
● Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite products
● Proficient in managing comprehensive schedules for office and travel
● Proven leadership skills
● Self-motivation and an ability to assess needs and work independently with limited direction
● Ability to collaborate and work well with management, peers and across functions
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The American Theatre Guild is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ATGuild does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, marital status, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you live in the Greater Kansas City area?
Work Location: Remote
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Executive Assistant in the office Remote in Kansas City, MO above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now