Spring Branch ISD
New Hired from Spring Branch ISD
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Houston, TX (Spring Branch area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Spring Branch ISD who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Executive Assistant to the Superintendent – School Year 2023-2024 below matches your qualifications.
- Executive Assistant to the Superintendent – School Year 2023-2024 JobID: 6232
- Position Type: Paraprofessional/Clerical
- Date Posted: 5/18/2023
- Location: Superintendent
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College preferred.
- Effective organizational and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication, and interpersonal skills to perform multiple tasks and to work harmoniously with multiple personnel and the public.
- Ability to work effectively without supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to use personal computer and software.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in an executive assistant’s position.
- Experience with computers, knowledge of equipment and software.
- Maintain official and non-official records and files for the Superintendent, in compliance with legal and district records retention requirements.
- Prepare travel documents and maintain files for the Superintendent’s travel to conferences and meetings.
- Prepare and maintain travel and other reports for reimbursement of expenses to the Superintendent.
- Prepare and manage the annual operating budget for the Superintendent’s office.
- Prepare and place purchase orders for annually recurring expenses. Enter payments for operating expenses in the district’s finance/purchasing system (Munis) and maintain records.
- Handle all transmittals, invoices, memberships and subscriptions for the Superintendent, and maintain records.
- Receive monthly billings from the district’s legal firms, and process billings for payment. Maintain records of billings and payments.
- Manage employees’ time keeping (Kronos) and absence reporting (Aesop) for the Superintendent and Superintendent’s office staff.
- Manage the daily operation of the Superintendent’s office.
- Register and make travel and hotel arrangements for Superintendent for local and professional conferences.
- Maintain the Superintendent’s daily calendar. Handle meeting requests and schedule appointments on a continual basis, coordinating with multiple staff calendars and various outside parties.
- Coordinate with the Superintendent and Senior Staff to create the annual Master Schedule of Administrative Meetings for the district. Coordinate room reservations, meeting arrangements, and Zooms. Disseminate schedules to central administration and campus leaders.
- Prepare and distribute the weekly agenda for the Superintendent’s Senior Staff meetings. Coordinate room reservations, meeting arrangements, and Zooms.
- Schedule and coordinate annually recurring meetings for the Superintendent with district and community groups.
- Coordinate with the Superintendent to schedule meetings and speaking engagements requested by members of the community.
- Schedule the annual appointment and coordinate payment for the Superintendent’s annual physical exam, as required by the Superintendent’s employment contract.
- Monitor the Superintendent’s employment contract to ensure compliance with due dates for various required annual actions.
- Manage the bi-annual appraisal process for the Superintendent with members of Senior Staff, the General Counsel, and staff in the Superintendent’s office.
- Perform approvals on behalf of the Superintendent with the Texas Education Agency (TEA) and other state or federal agencies. (Examples: TEA Waivers, PEIMS submissions, E-grants.)
- Serve as the district’s TEA Ask TED Administrator. Enter district information updates/changes into the TEA system annually and on an as-needed basis.
- Coordinate for annual Board and TEA approval of the Superintendent’s Alternate Approvers for designated TEA web applications.
- Annually assist the graduation planning committee with scheduling Senior Staff and Board member attendance and speakers at ceremonies. Make arrangements to borrow graduation robes and hoods for the Superintendent and Senior Staff from the district’s current vendor.
- Work closely with the Executive Assistant to the Board of Trustees and the General Counsel’s paralegal to coordinate on legal and other matters related to the district.
- Order and maintain office supplies for the Superintendent’s office.
- Coordinate with the district’s vendors to supply and maintain the copier, printers, and other equipment in the Superintendent’s office.
- Receive mail addressed to the Superintendent and direct it to appropriate staff.
- Receive guests and handle telephone calls.
- Perform administrative research and follow-up as directed by the Superintendent.
- Serve as a contact person for the Superintendent for various associations, such as the Texas Association of School Boards, National School Board Association, Gulf Coast Area Association of School Boards, Texas Association of School Administrators, Texas School Alliance, and Harris County School Administrators.
- Perform liaison duties between the Superintendent and the Board and between the Superintendent and administrative staff.
- Manage multiple email accounts and disseminate information to appropriate staff.
- Manage communications from and with the public in the web app, Let’s Talk, under the district’s Let’s Connect program.
- Receive and handle calls, emails, and web messages from campus and central office staff and the public.
- Assist callers and/or direct them to appropriate staff for assistance.
- Email major district-wide communications from the Superintendent’s email account as needed.
- Serve as the district’s email point of contact with TEA. Receive and maintain records of emails from TEA, and direct emails to the appropriate staff for handling.
- Coordinate with the Board’s Executive Assistant to prepare the Superintendent’s weekly Board Calendar and submit for the weekly Super Notes.
- Publish the weekly Super Notes and disseminate to district staff.
- Perform all general secretarial duties for Superintendent.
- Provide assistance to the Executive Assistant to the Board of Trustees and to the General Counsel’s paralegal as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Maintain emotional control under stress.
- Work with frequent interruptions.
- This position requires regular interacting with all levels of staff and with the public.
- Repetitive hand motions.
- Prolonged use of the computer.
Spring Branch Independent School District Job Description Executive Assistant to the Superintendent Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Superintendent Reports To: Superintendent Classification: Paraprofessional (Clerical/Teacher Assistant) Wage/Hour Status: Non-exempt Days: 230 Salary: See Compensation Plan for Paraprofessional/Administrative Support Staff, Pay Grade 211 Contract: None Date Revised: 5/17/2023 Primary Purpose: Responsible for the management and operation of the office of the Superintendent. Qualifications/Skills: Education/Certification:
Major Duties and Responsibilities: Records and Reports:
Clerical and Office Support:
Supervisory Responsibilities: None Equipment Used: Computer and various office equipment. Working Conditions: Mental Demands:
Application Procedure: Click Apply then Login. To complete your application, please visit our website at https://www.springbranchisd.com/join-our-team/applicants. Spring Branch Independent School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer in compliance with Title IX and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status or disability. The foregoing statements describe the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required. By applying for this position, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the job description listed above. Email To A Friend Print Version
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Executive Assistant to the Superintendent – School Year 2023-2024 in the office Houston, TX (Spring Branch area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now