Mitsubishi Motors North America
New Hired from Mitsubishi Motors North America
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Franklin, TN. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Mitsubishi Motors North America who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Executive & Human Resources Assistant below matches your qualifications.
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) is looking for a person who enjoys helping others and supporting business strategy to fill the role of Executive & Human Resources Assistant. The successful candidate will provide administrative, clerical, scheduling, budgeting, organizational, and event support to the Chief Executive Officer, members of the Board of Directors, and the Executive team. In addition, the successful candidate will support the operational and strategic objectives of the HR Department, particularly in the areas of employee relations, workforce development, compliance and administration. This is a key role at the heart of MMNA’s administration and Company culture.
Location of Position
This position is located in the Franklin, TN headquarters of MMNA. The unique nature of this position will require some on-site presence, as well as off-site presence for special activities and events. However, the position can be performed from home approximately 2-3 days per week. Please note that the successful candidate must live in Tennessee (preferably the Nashville/Franklin area). Unfortunately, we cannot make exceptions.
Representative Human Resources Responsibilities
- Serve as a point of contact and internal customer service for employees, candidates, and vendors, and provide information and/or assistance; escalate matters to other HR team members as needed.
- Provide general support, coordination, and assistance to the HR team, including completing research/analysis as needed, employee memos and other communications, data entry, maintaining files and storage inventory, group mailings, and assisting the CHRO and other HR management with projects.
- Assist Human Resources Business Partners with talent management, employee relations, training plans, performance planning and other initiatives. This position offers the opportunity to train under/learn from the HRBPs and perform “Junior HRBP” duties of basic to moderate complexity.
- Perform pre-hire screening process and coordinate other compliance paperwork for new employees. Respond to requests for people-related data from internal data systems and personnel files; maintain personnel files and ensure that appropriate processes are followed.
- Assist the Company in complying with Company policies as well as federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
- Coordinate orientation and onboarding for new employees – schedule orientation, training, etc.; introduce employees to Company culture to ensure an effective and engaging experience. May conduct orientation or other presentations/training in functional HR disciplines.
- Coordinate and assist in managing HR events, from Company-wide celebrations to job fairs.
- Build relationships with other Departments to enhance overall communication of the Company and service mission of HR. Be a champion of MMNA’s Company values and development of Company culture.
Representative Executive Responsibilities
- Maintain calendars and other schedules for the President & CEO, EVP & CFO, EVP Business Development, CLO/CHRO, and other Executives as assigned/requested.
- Maintain and monitor the Executive office budget, and Human Resources Department expense billing, accruals, check requests and payments.
- Screen Executive team mail and visitors; greet and escort guests of Executives and ensure meeting needs are met (meeting space, water, coffee, etc.).
- Compose and type correspondence, prepare and edit presentations, reports, proposals, agendas, spreadsheets and other documents.
- Assist the Board of Directors & Corporate Secretary with meeting notices, meeting agendas, communications, distributing meeting materials, and maintaining documentation in SharePoint.
- Coordinate Executive travel and meeting arrangements, and prepare expense reports; assist with coordinating airfare, transportation, hotel and business meeting for MMNA’s national dealer board meetings and coordinate expense reports and reimbursement to dealer board members.
- Coordinate Company/Department meetings and events, including assisting with venue, vendors, food and beverage, reservations, supplies, etc.
- Assist VIP visitors from parent company (Mitsubishi Motors Corporation) and other affiliated organizations.
- Act as a representative of the Executive office and the Human Resources Department with internal and external parties; communicate with internal and external parties to provide assistance or direct them to the appropriate Department to resolve questions or problems.
- Gather data and information, produce and distribute reports for internal and external clients.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and privileged information including personal information; protect the privacy and security of business information, clients, customers, and co-workers.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities and meet stated deadlines while delivering quality results.
The above description is only a list of representative duties. May perform other duties as assigned. As a member of a small team, the successful candidate will be able and wants to “wear many hats,” jump in where needed, enjoy learning about business operations and have a strong desire to contribute to the Company’s success. Position Requirements and “Nice to Haves”
Qualifications & “Nice to Haves”:
- Five years prior experience supporting executive level professionals (or equivalent position) required; experience supporting HR executive or HR managers a significant plus.
- Ability to assist Executives with a high degree of professionalism, initiative, accuracy, discretion, and confidentiality; superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced organizational skills used to control multiple projects including experience performing, logging, documenting, prioritizing, tracking, follow-up, and follow-through on projects; ability to independently make decisions and solve problems.
- Superior written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills, ability to communication with Company executives and management and to calmly respond in stressful business conditions
- Associates degree in business management, office management, communication, Human Resources administration, or other field relating to the position, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline strongly preferred.
- Advanced PC software skills including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint required.
- Prior experience with Accounts Payable/Receivable and/or coordinating a departmental budget preferred.
- Notary public, or ability to become a notary public required.
- Experience working for an automotive manufacture or automotive supplier preferred, but not required.
- Sense of humor is a fundamental requirement for this role.
- This position requires the ability to work full time, requires some schedule flexibility (particularly when Company events are occurring), and the ability to work overtime if necessary.
Salary range for the position is $50,000 to $65,000 (for 40 hours/week, not including overtime) depending on experience.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive and competitive healthcare coverage, including medical, dental, vision
- Wellness program
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Professional growth and developmental opportunities including training, tuition reimbursement, employee resource groups, etc.
- Vehicle lease and purchase program
- Open & collaborative work environment
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. If you require reasonable accommodation at any point in the selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Executive & Human Resources Assistant in the office Franklin, TN above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now