Boulder Community Health
New Hired from Boulder Community Health
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Boulder, CO
(Southeast Boulder area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Boulder Community Health who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Exercise Physiologist – CVP Lab below matches your qualifications.
Full Time, Days. 40 hours/week.
Pay Range is between $20.42-$30.64/hr, depending on years of relevant and like experience.
Boulder Community Health is a Certified Level II Trauma Center. In 2022, we celebrated the 100th anniversary of the founding of our organization. We are honored to hold the awards of 2021 U.S. News & World ‘Best Hospitals for Maternity Care’, 2022 Best Hospital from Boulder Weekly, and Best Local Employer from Daily Camera. Come be part of an independent, community-focused health system; feel good knowing that your work will make a difference in people’s lives and positively contribute to the community.
Responsible for all phases of Cardiac Rehabilitation to include: Phase I inpatient education, Phase II monitored exercise sessions. Plans, coordinates, implements and evaluates educational and all exercise components of cardiac rehabilitation for both inpatients and outpatients. Also responsible for the maintenance of equipment and ordering supplies for Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehab. Other duties as assigned.
Education or Formal Training
- EKG preparation and interpretation
- BA/BS exercise physiology/kinesiology
- Health Coach or Personal Trainer
Special Qualifications (Licensure, Registration, etc.)
- BLS certification required within 90 days of hire
- ACLS certification required within 180 days of hire
- ACSM Exercise Specialist or Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist preferred
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Demonstrates the ability to provide patient safety.
- Demonstrates knowledge of medical terminology, EKG interpretation, exercise physiology, activity progression for fitness and outcome oriented goals, and creating and implementing exercise prescriptions for different patient populations.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the various types of equipment used for cardiac diagnostics and patient care.
- Demonstrates knowledge of common cardiac medications and thorough knowledge of coronary anatomy and physiology, risk factors for coronary artery disease, nutrition, behavioral modification strategies, and counseling techniques.
- Ability to assess risk of exercise for individual patients, accurately interpret signs and symptoms of cardiac distress, and the ability to accurately assess vital signs and triage medical care as appropriate.
- Ability to communicate and work well with all customers, coworkers, hospital staff, physicians, patients, family members, physician office personnel, sales representatives.
- Demonstrates good computer, organizational, judgment, presentation and problems solving skills.
- At least six months of internship or experience in a Rehab setting preferred.
- Experience with computer applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers high quality patient care as outlined in the patient’s treatment plan, putting the patient’s safety and needs above all by providing a nurturing environment, continuous positive feedback and firm direction to achieve a positive outcome.
- Performs all phases of Cardiac Rehabilitation to include: Phase I inpatient education, Phase II monitored exercise sessions.
- Responsible for scheduling and authorizing Cardiac Rehabilitation patients and fielding patient questions regarding all aspects of the rehabilitation process.
- Utilizes hospital reports to indicate which patients are suitable for rehabilitation.
- Performs initial patient interview and intake assessment/risk stratification on new patients.
- Performs pre and post exercise function tests on patients while monitoring resting/exercise heart rate, blood pressures, oxygen saturation and EKG.
- Creates and implements exercise prescriptions for different patient populations.
- Leads exercise sessions while maintaining exercise restrictions for individual patients, proper biomechanics, and monitoring patient’s exercise safety.
- Develops and implements patient education sessions and educational guidance for risk factor management of patients.
- Reports to physician abnormal patient data findings.
- Initiates Life Support in the event of patient compromise.
- Keeps records required by CMS to document appropriate involvement of provider/physician.
- Documents all patient physiologic parameters and rehabilitation progress within the medical record.
About Boulder Community Health and Boulder, Colorado
Uncompromising medical excellence delivered with respect and compassion. Since 1922, Boulder Community Health has built a strong reputation on these values. As community-owned and operated not-for-profit hospital and clinic locations, we remain dedicated to the evolving needs of our citizens and providing access to high-quality care. Nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, the Boulder lifestyle is conductive to enjoying the outdoors and brings a fresh perspective to healthcare practice. Surround yourself by natural beauty and an active, life-embracing community. Enjoy state-of-the-art facilities and equipment along with competitive compensation and benefits, including health/dental/life, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center, Employee Wellness, Employee Activities & Discounts, and many more!
EOE/Affirmative Action/Drug-free workplace
Location: Boulder Community Health · CVP Pul Rehab
Schedule: Full-time, Days – 8 hour shifts, days
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Exercise Physiologist – CVP Lab in the office Boulder, CO
(Southeast Boulder area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now