New Hired from Penumbra
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Roseville, CA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Penumbra who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Facilities Administrative Support I below matches your qualifications.
Come join the Facilities team at Penumbra, a company dedicated to saving lives. In this role you will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day functions such as supply oversight, complex filing, event and meeting planning, coordinating calendars and accommodations, and overall office support. You will also provide administrative support to other departments as needed. Being able to use your own judgement and be able to receive minimal instruction will be essential to complete daily work. Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Facilities and Unified Communications with event planning and meeting support.
- Coordinate event set-up, tear-down, and clean-up.
- Coordinate orders, inventory and distribution of office supplies, janitorial supplies, coffee,
tea and related supplies as it relates to the needs of Site Services, events, and meeting support
- Coordinate arranging off-site visits for staff, often located outside main Alameda/Roseville campuses by identifying clients’ requirements and expectations for each event/visit
- Support various Facilities teams (such as Technicians, Project Staff, General Office Staff, Unified Communications, Equipment Maintenance, EH&S, Security, Fitness Center, etc.)
- Order and set up purchase orders for other items, such as office furniture, conference room items, production related special requests, etc., as needed.
- Work with any suppliers, caterers, etc. on any on-site logistics and equipment needs.
- Anticipate needs of users and making preparations against any potential risks.
- Maintain and execute Essential Certificate coordination for vendors that come on-site.
- Assist with oversight of accommodation for employees visiting from out of town.
- Assist in coordination with departments for onboarding and desk set up for new hires.
- Organize, oversee file restructure, and maintain physical and electronic facilities files such as contracts, certificate of insurance, agreements, statements of work, etc.
- Provide administrative support for other departments as requested.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality Management System (QMS) as well as domestic and global quality system regulations, standards, and procedures.
- Understand relevant security, privacy and compliance principles and adhere to the regulations, standards, and procedures that are applicable to the Company.
- Ensure other members of the department follow the QMS, regulations, standards, and procedures.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- High School or GED with 1+ years of increasingly responsible administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills are required.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and Adobe Products.
- Ability to prioritize assignments in a fast-paced multi-task environment.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and proficient in mathematics.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- General office, laboratory, and cleanroom environments
- Requires some lifting and moving of up to 25 pounds
- Potential exposure to blood-borne pathogens
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms, and to use a computer, sitting for extended periods.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to read, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
and depth perception. Starting Base Pay is $20.00 – $31.00 / hour Individual compensation will vary over time based on factors such as performance, skill level, competencies, work location and shift. What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant, and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be part of the team that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world’s most devastating diseases.
- A generous benefits package for eligible employees that includes medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, and short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, paid parental leave, eleven paid company holidays per year, a minimum of fifteen days of accrued vacation per year, which increases with tenure, and paid sick time in compliance with applicable law(s).
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures, and markets novel products and has a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in markets with significant unmet need. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals and healthcare providers primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada, and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. If you reside in the State of California, please also refer to Penumbra’s Privacy Notice for California Residents. For additional information on Penumbra’s commitment to being an equal opportunity employer, please see Penumbra’s AAP-Policy-Statement.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Facilities Administrative Support I in the office Roseville, CA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now