City of Coral Springs
New Hired from City of Coral Springs
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Coral Springs, FL. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the City of Coral Springs who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Facilities Custodian (Part-time) below matches your qualifications.
Under direction, performs responsible janitorial work involving the care and maintenance of various municipal buildings. Although the employee works independently and is often physically removed from supervision, duties are performed within the framework of pre-established policies and procedures. For more information on our City and Human Resources Department, please visit the following sites: City of Coral Springs Home Page: http://www.coralsprings.org/home City of Coral Springs Human Resources Department website: http://www.coralsprings.org/government/other-departments-and-services/human-resources
Examples of Duties
- Vacuums and shampoos carpet.
- Scrubs, mops, waxes, strips and polishes floors.
- Dusts, cleans and polishes furniture and woodwork.
- Cleans windows, doors, walls, tiles, air conditioning vents, etc.
- Cleans restroom facilities, e.g., toilets, sinks, floors; replaces paper supplies and soap in restrooms.
- Maintains inventory of cleaning and paper supplies; prepares and maintains routine records and logs; requisitions supplies as needed.
- Sets up and takes down tables, chairs, platforms and podiums for meetings.
- Moves office furniture and equipment; assists in making simple repairs to building equipment and furniture.
- Empties waste baskets; takes out trash for disposal.
- Assists Facilities department as needed.
High School Diploma or GED. Janitorial experience preferred; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Possess valid Florida Driver’s License. Must be able to work evening shift from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts which require normal safety precautions typical of such places as office or meeting and training rooms, e.g., use of safe work place practices with office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire and building safety regulations, and traffic signals when driving.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Facilities Custodian (Part-time) in the office Coral Springs, FL above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Part-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now