The City of Everett
New Hired from The City of Everett
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Hybrid remote in Everett, WA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the The City of Everett who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Financial Analyst Administrative Day Laborer below matches your qualifications.
Nature of Work
The City of Everett’s Parks and Facilities Department is accepting applications for a Financial Analyst Administrative Day Laborer.
This position is temporary, up to 6 months in duration, and will work 24-40 hours per week, depending on qualified applicants preference
. This is work providing assistance and support to the Senior Financial Analyst. This position is not provided with City of Everett benefits.
About the Department
Everett Parks and Facilities is committed to providing parks and facilities that enhance the quality of life and increase accessibility to every resident. Become a part of a team who act as stewards to preserve, protect, and enhance public lands and facilities. Parks and Facility employees work in independent and team capacities creating a strong City workforce.
NATURE OF WORK
This is work providing assistance and support to the Parks and Facilities Department. Duties would include, but are not limited to:
- Reconcile daily recreation and golf transactions
- Reconcile and process purchase card receipts
- Process invoices
- Support department payroll entry and reconciliation
Hours: This position is up to 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. A hybrid work schedule with at least 2 days per week in office is negotiable.
SKILL AND ABILITY TO:
- Analyze and interpret statistical data and accounting records to prepare comprehensive financial statements and reports.
- Assist in the formulation of the preliminary and final budget documents.
- Assist in the preparation of budget requests and forecast operating expenses and revenues; compile budgets for each functional area; research and analyze data; assist in resolution of budget issues and requests for information; provide assistance to department and divisions as needed.
- Create, update, review and monitor various projects and project costs based on transfers, allocation and funding source; conduct analysis and job cost reviews. Maintain an efficient job costing system for use in monitoring and analyzing specific cost centers and projects.
- Operate in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles; provide for proper accounting controls.
- Prepare journal entries for city accounts; analyze financial data for discrepancies and errors and advise of corrections.
- Assist with the preparation of grant revenue and cash flow forecasting; monitor reports as required.
- Assist with the review and monitor various projects and project costs based on transfers, allocation and funding source; conduct analysis and job cost reviews.
- Analyze data, prepare claims, maintain records and prepare for audits as required.
- Monitor accounts receivable functions, including preparing statements and billings, reviewing requests for billings.
- Develop appropriate financial models for specific projects.
- Prepare reports; monitor departmental and interfund billings.
- Provide information on all areas of cost and revenue as requested.
- Have pleasant and professional interaction with supervisor, team members, and the public.
- Understand and follow verbal and written directions and to apply available guidelines to recurring operational requirements.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in the use of all office equipment including personal computers and related software applications (Microsoft Suite).
- Be consistently available and self-motivated.
- Establish and meet deadlines.
- Support diversity and multi-cultural understanding in the workplace.
- Maintain a work environment free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- Perform related work and special projects as assigned.
- Demonstrative experience in basic principles of municipal finance, monitoring, GAAP and BARS.
- Successfully complete a background check.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or a related field, and
- 2 years related experience.
- Municipal accounting experience preferred.
- CPA license, highly desirable.
Application materials may be accessed via http://www.everettwa.gov/careers. Completed applications must be submitted through the City’s online application system. INCOMPLETE, FAXED, OR EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Filing Opens: 3/22/23
Open Until Filled
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Financial Analyst Administrative Day Laborer in the office Hybrid remote in Everett, WA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now