New Hired from Field Fastener
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Remote in Rockford, IL. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Field Fastener who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Financial Analyst below matches your qualifications.
This position requires a skilled, analytical individual to create financial models that will support organizational decision making. The position will develop financial plans and reports for organizational leaders. Analyzes industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends. The responsibilities of the Financial Analyst include financial forecasting, interpreting data, cost analysis, inventory analytics, and implementing inventory control protocols.
Location: Rockford, IL – can be remote
This position reports to: Controller
This position has direct reports: None
FLSA Hourly/Salary: Salary
- Commit to FIELD’s Mission Statement, Core Values, and Fieldamentals.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Analyze processes to identify gaps that can improve profit margins.
- Provide replenishment guidance which includes vetting systems and tool evaluations, settings for Effective Inventory Management tool (EIM). Drive utilization of this replenishment method at other sites when appropriate.
- Create regular inventory reports detailing inventory counts, discrepancies, and other statistical data.
- Create and maintain inventory databases and systems.
- Evaluate where inventory resides if used in multiple COEs.
- Report inventory statistics to leadership and suggest improvements.
- Utilize development of Power BI/ Power Automate to automate actions within FIELD.
- Evaluation of intercompany transfer pricing between entities.
Education, Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, Supply Chain Management, or Business Administration with 2+ years of experience is preferred.
- Polite and professional manner.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow.
- Highly motivated, well organized.
- Strong problem-solving skills and drive to dig into data.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook knowledge.
- Advanced Excel or SQL methods to create and analyze sales forecasts.
- Extensive experience with databases and spreadsheets.
- Strong communication skills to interact with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to drive results without a great deal of direct supervision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Additional Skills Preferred:
- CPA, CMA, or CGMA preferred.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, preferably Prophet 21.
- Working knowledge of threaded fasteners is preferred.
- Some knowledge of “C” class items is beneficial.
- Previous fastener distribution and/or fastener manufacturing experience, beneficial.
Field provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Financial Analyst in the office Remote in Rockford, IL above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now