Levi Strauss & Co.
New Hired from Levi Strauss & Co.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Eugene, OR
(Cal Young area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Levi Strauss & Co. who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Financial Analyst below matches your qualifications.
You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen®, Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ and Beyond Yoga.
We are looking to hire a Financial Analyst of FP&A. You will support the business units through financial planning, controlling, reporting, and analyzing of SG&A/Operating expenses. This includes support of the annual financial plan, quarterly forecasts, and strategic business plans. This position is responsible for monthly accounting activity including accruals, amortization, depreciation, prepaid assets, and project accounting. You will act as the key partner with the business on all cost savings and growth opportunity projects that impact operating expenses. Monthly analysis will be performed of business performance to ensure results of operations are accurately recorded and reported to management in compliance with GAAP. Research, data analysis, ad-hoc analyses and modeling will be required to provide insight and resolve business problems.
About the Job
- Partner with VP and Sr. Director levels in all functional departments to develop compelling annual financial plans
- Develop annual, quarterly, and monthly financial plans
- Perform monthly and quarterly financial reviews to analyze variances and provide variance explanations
- Ensure accurate monthly accruals, re-class journal entries, amortization entries, and analysis of prepaid assets
- Partner with business leaders to achieve annual and quarterly targets
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance, (MBA preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in financial planning, forecasting, and financial analysis
- Manage large amounts of data, including data collection, consolidation, analysis and synthesizing into a cohesive framework
- Partner with our teams to gather data, then interpret and summarize data for senior management and non-financial audiences
- Experience working with Essbase, Hyperion Financial Management and SAP preferred
- Understanding of balance sheet and income statement
- Dynamic analytical, problem solving, and project management abilities with systems knowledge
- Improve organizations’ planning, forecasting, reporting processes, and systems (including data integrity)
- Strong knowledge and proficiency with MS Office applications, Essbase, and Business Objects with experience in creating specialized ad hoc reports
- Build complex and maintain complex Excel spreadsheets
- Capture and maintain headcount in a costing workbook accurately
- Succeed in a matrix environment but also independently managing multiple owners and competing deadlines
- Organized and clear communication skills, especially working directly with senior level executives
The expected starting salary range for this role is $57,500- $90,500. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range based on the location of the role. The amount a particular employee will earn within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, experience, skills, performance and business needs.
Levi Strauss & Co. (LS&Co.) offers a total rewards package that includes competitive pay, incentive plans, and a wide array of benefits designed to help you and your family stay healthy, meet your financial goals, and balance the demands of your work and personal life. Available benefits vary depending upon the specifics of the role; details relating to a specific role will be made available upon request.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, benefits or other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a small snapshot:
401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
Paid Family Leave
Eugene, OR, USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Financial Analyst in the office Eugene, OR
(Cal Young area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now