Key Energy Services
New Hired from Key Energy Services
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Hobbs, NM. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Key Energy Services who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Floorhand 1 below matches your qualifications.
Requisition Number: 655
CDL Required: No
Line Of Business: Rig Services
Employment Type: Regular – Full Time
This position is one of a crew of a well service rig responsible for performing services on oil and gas wells. Duties include assisting in rigging up and rigging down, pulling/laying down rods, tubing, casing and other functions specified by customer or well operator. Incumbent follows trainee matrix assignments during training period.
This position has a dotted line reporting line to: Rig Supervisor or equivalent.
- Lifts, operates, rigs up/down guy wires, hydraulic jacks, pads/boards and emergency gear which may include SCBA boxes, fire extinguishers and H2S monitors.
- Lifts, removes, installs and operates well head pump, jacks and other designated by the rig operator or company official.
- Works on elevated platform handling rods, tubing and other equipment related with well servicing.
- Lifts, attaches, installs and works with matting boards, tubing, rods, casing and associated well equipment, such as rod strippers, polish rods, etc.
- Operates tongs, elevators and other associated rig tools and equipment.
- Receives on the job and other training to gain skills and competencies. Expected to fulfill successful completion of training.
- Learns company policies and procedures. Reports safety hazards, accidents or maintenance issues to the rig supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Wears proper safety equipment on the job (when applicable)
- Goggles, face shields or safety glasses
- Ear plugs/muffs
- Steel toed boots.
- Hard hats
- Safety belts
- Anti-fall devices
- SCBA (Self-contained Breathing Apparatus)
- H2S detectors
- Slicker or tyvek chemical suits
- FR uniforms
- Communicate effectively, verbally and/or in writing.
- Driver’s license preferred.
- Ability to interact positively with others in the team.
- Basic problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer services skills to provide world class value to customers.
- Ability to listen and follow specific instructions.
- Ability to work at heights of 110′ if required to assume derrick tasks
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, handling multiple tasks at the same time.
- Must pass post-employment drug/alcohol urinalysis.
- Must pass post-offer “Essential Job Functions Test.”
- Must pass drug and physical test if required by state and federal government.
- High School Diploma, GED, or the equivalent is preferred.
Key offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) match
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time-off
- On the job training
Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Floorhand 1 in the office Hobbs, NM above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now