New Hired from Kohler
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Kohler, WI. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Kohler who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Front Desk Coordinator, The American Club below matches your qualifications.
Work Mode: Onsite
Location: Kohler, WI
Join our guest services team—the heartbeat of our business and the warmth our guests remember long after their stay.
Oversee, lead, train and provide prompt, courteous and professional guest service in the functions of registration, guest departure, cashiering, reservations and information at assigned location. Maintain the smooth operation of each shift at the front desk and initiate programs and policies to ensure guest patronage.
Specific responsibilities as a Front Desk Coordinator include:
- Register guest/member in and out of applicable software system(s).Provide guests with information on the venue and resort.
- Knowledgeable about property and surrounding area, local attractions and shopping services.
- Ensure that standards are met through service observations team.
- Provide leadership and resolution to all escalated guest or member concerns.
- Provide oversight to ensure timely response to special requests; inform teams or departments as appropriate.
- Handle all monetary transactions at the front desk as appropriate according to cash handling guidelines.
- Accurately post or refund guest charges and fees.
- Coach and council cashiering errors as outlined by accounting department, provide disciplinary action when appropriate.
- Contact guests/banks with over-credit limit concerns when applicable.
- Contact guests who have departed with open balances.
- Have a clear understanding of daily yield strategies and the proper execution of those strategies to maximize average daily revenue.
- Coordinate between businesses on fully committed days to ensure a seamless guest experience.
- Document in detail any guests who may have been relocated and what follow-up action should take place.
- Lead, train and develop associates on all processes, procedures, applicable standards and provide coaching and feedback on a timely basis.
- Complete special projects as assigned by leaders.
This is a Full-Time position with benefits with shifts on Weekdays & Weekends varying between 6:00 am and 10:00 pm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business Management or related field preferred or a minimum of 4 years customer service or guest service experience required.
- A minimum of 1 year supervisory experience preferred.
- Firm understanding of Night Audit processes.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.’s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Front Desk Coordinator, The American Club in the office Kohler, WI above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now