New Hired from FirstService Residential
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Saint Petersburg, FL. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the FirstService Residential who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Front Desk below matches your qualifications.
Overview of Role: Front Desk associates are the face of our service at the properties we support. These treasured associates consistently interact with both residents and guests, and as a result, develop meaningful relationships that enhance the quality of our work. Most of our front desk associates work independently, and without direct supervision. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication, telephone, and customer service skills in addition to being detail oriented and able to multitask. This opportunity takes place at one of our Luxury Condominiums in the area of St, Petersburg, FL. What will you be doing? (Some of your main responsibilities include):
- Greeting and directing residents, guests, and invitees
- Monitoring and controlling access to the building
- Handling deliveries and packages
- Stands, greets, and engages residents; checks guests and service providers in/out
- Monitoring the fire alarm emergency response system
- Resolving and following up on all complaints/issues
- Maintaining daily records and forms
- Follows safety procedures and strives to maintain a safe work environment
Why join our front desk family/ What is in it for you?
- Pay ranges: $23/Hour
- Schedules: FT; mornings – 8am-4pm
- Career Development: Historically, the Front Desk has proven to be the first step into a career in property management, leading to roles such as Team Leader, Administrative Assistant and Property Manager. We also have many training courses in our FirstService University that you can take to further your career while working with us.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties, and responsibilities to this job at any time.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Front Desk in the office Saint Petersburg, FL above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now