New Hired from Sonesta
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Chicago, IL. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Sonesta who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Front Desk Supervisor below matches your qualifications.
Job Description Summary Sonesta ES Suites is a surprisingly different and welcoming extended stay hotel brand where guests can easily relax, get some work done and hang out in our local community. We work hard to build meaningful relationships with our colleagues and guests. Every Sonesta ES Suites team member plays an important role in our guest experience; therefore we invest in the personal and professional growth of all associates. We are part of the Sonesta International Hotels Corporation with 25 US-based and 31 International hotels and cruises. If you are a creative people person and want to have some fun at work, then look no further. Job Description DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver on the promise of Sonesta Service in all interactions with guests and clients. Manage according to the Sonesta G.U.E.S.T. standards and instill a passion for customer service in all associates of the hotel.
- Ensure all staff is properly trained on all front desk operations, hotel facilities and services, local directions and safety and emergency procedures. Ensure all staff has the supplies needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
- Supervise the front desk and reservation functions to ensure the delivery of superior guest services, the security of monies, credit card transactions and guest information.
- Responsible for the supervision of the security of cash, credit card transactions, and guest information.
- Supervise the overall seasonal demand reservation strategy as communicated by the hotel management team with regard to room type and length of stay pricing. Work with the hotel’s property management system (Opera) and reservation system (Synxis) to maximize revenue through occupancy and rate adjustments based on market conditions.
- Establish effective Front Desk communication and information system through logs, department meetings, and one-on-one interaction with the staff.
- Ensure guest special requests are fulfilled and proper delivery of guest services is delivered.
- Supervise the daily execution of the shoppe and the pour by ensuring each is stocked and maintained in an orderly and appealing manner.
- Establish and implement appropriate service recovery guidelines in order to ensure complete guest satisfaction. Respond to guest complaints or concerns in a prompt and professional manner.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other shifts and departmental management.
- Register guests, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location. Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Supervising the accurate processing all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures including but not limited to posting all charges, completing cashier and other reports, preparing deposits, and counting/securing assigned cash bank(s).
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
- Regularly sell hotel rooms through direct client contact.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws regarding health, safety, and alcohol services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years of previous hotel experience required.
- Previous background from the extended stay industry preferred.
- Ability to speak, read, and write fluent English; other languages beneficial.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances preferred.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities preferred.
- Will be required to obtain a ServSafe certification.
- May be required to obtain a TIPS certification.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Opera systems required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Frequently standing up, bending, climbing, kneeling, and moving about the facility.
- Carrying, lifting or pulling items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently handling objects and equipment.
- Will be required to work mornings, evening, weekends, and holidays.
Additional Job Information/Anticipated Pay Range Benefits Sonesta recognizes that benefits play a vital role in helping ensure the health and financial security of employees and their families. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with Company Match
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Sonesta Hotel Discounts
- Educational Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Various Employee Perks and Discounts
Upon submitting your application, please ensure you complete a full application in addition to attaching a resume. Incomplete applications received will not be considered.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Front Desk Supervisor in the office Chicago, IL above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Weekend availability above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now