New Hired from Lowe's
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Norman, OK. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Lowe’s who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Full Time – CDL Delivery Driver below matches your qualifications.
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Delivery Driver, this means:
- Being friendly, professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
- Verifying that merchandise is in good condition, accurately accounted for, and delivered to customers on-time.
- Inspecting delivery vehicles and ensuring the safety and security of the loading and unloading process.
The Delivery Driver plays a critical role in ensuring on-time, accurate, and safe deliveries, while providing exceptional service to our customers in their homes. This associate has the opportunity many times each day to leave a final positive impression with our customers and the purchasing experience. This associate builds positive relationships with customers every day and ensures their needs are met. Most of this associate’s day is spent driving, inspecting, loading and unloading merchandise, and assisting with installation.
The Delivery Driver contacts customers to confirm delivery details, determines placement of merchandise, follows safety and lifting protocols during deliveries, and conducts safety reviews. Additionally, this associate must follow DOT and CDL regulations, including DOT physicals, to keep themselves and others safe while driving.
Travel Requirements: This role requires frequent traveling between stores and customer sites within the district; at times may need to travel outside of district.
What We’re Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Requires travel between stores and customer sites within the district to deliver merchandise; at times may need to travel outside of district.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- Valid Class A or Class B license (with airbrake endorsement).
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Ability to comply with DOT and CDL regulations.
- Valid medical certificate or ability to obtain one upon employment.
- Ability to pass MVR screen in accordance with company requirements.
- 3 months of experience operating a forklift or Moffett onloading/offloading a vehicle.
- 1 year of experience driving a semi-truck/trailer OR certification from a driving school.
- 6 months of experience performing in-home delivery OR retail customer service.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Full Time – CDL Delivery Driver in the office Norman, OK above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now