University of Oklahoma
New Hired from University of Oklahoma
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Norman, OK. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the University of Oklahoma who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Graduate Student Services and Outreach Program Coordinator below matches your qualifications.
Graduate Student Services and Outreach Program Coordinator assists with the recruitment and retention of graduate students in the department’s graduate programs. The coordinator will serve as the primary liaison between graduate students and the Director of Graduate Studies, the Graduate College, and OU Online. The coordinator will provide departmental outreach to promote programs. The coordinator will also maintain student records and assist with the academic calendar and course schedule.
Typical functions include:
- Assist and support graduate students and prospective students with inquiries, procedures, and issues related to the Department of Geography and Environmental Sustainability’s graduate programs in coordination with the Graduate College and OU Online.
- Represent the department in student recruitment events, workshops, meetings and conferences.
- Develop and coordinate outreach to promote programs, the department and geographic education.
- Maintain database of current and prospective graduate students and associated forms.
- Assist Department Chair and Director of Graduate Studies with the academic calendar, course schedule, and Graduate Teaching Assistant assignments.
- Perform various duties as needed to successfully fulfill the function of the position.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
Equivalency/ Substitution: Will accept 48 months of equivalent experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills, including proficiency in navigating and maintaining databases.
- Detail oriented for accuracy of data and information.
- Highly organized and ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate well and build quickly with students, faculty and staff.
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, lift, stoop and carry.
- Ability to engage in repetitive motions.
- Standard office environment.
- Frequent exposure to pressure caused by deadlines and busy periods.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies.
- Background and experience with GIS
Special Instructions: If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/PoliciesHandbooks/TBTesting.
Diversity Statement: The University of Oklahoma is committed to achieving a diverse, equitable, and inclusive university community by recognizing each person’s unique contributions, background, and perspectives. The University of Oklahoma strives to cultivate a sense of belonging and emotional support for all, recognizing that fostering an inclusive environment for all is vital in the pursuit of academic and inclusive excellence in all aspects of our institutional mission.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: The University of Oklahoma, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid, housing, services in educational programs or activities, and health care services that the University operates or provides.
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check? Yes
: Mar 22, 2023
JOB DESCRIPTION HELP
Documents required for this position are listed under the “Required Attachments” section of this job listing. You will be required to upload and attach these documents in the application process.
Important: ALL required documents must be attached to your job application or your documents will not be visible to the hiring department!
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Graduate Student Services and Outreach Program Coordinator in the office Norman, OK above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now