New Hired from AdventHealth University
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Orlando, FL
(North Orange area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the AdventHealth University who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Graduate Teaching Assistant AHU below matches your qualifications.
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time
The community you’ll be caring for:
Our mission is to provide an environment where students can develop spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically while pursuing professional expertise integrated with Christian values
The role you’ll contribute:
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. With the supervision of the Nurse Anesthesia Department faculty, the Teaching Assistant will participate in the delivery of the didactic and clinical curriculum. The Teaching Assistant in the Nurse Anesthesia Department will assist the faculty with the delivery and maintenance of the anesthesia laboratory. The Teaching Assistant should be someone who desires to be an educator in the field of Nurse Anesthesia.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Demonstrates behaviors at AdventHealth University in harmony with the “Four Words” Nurture, Excellence, Spirituality and Stewardship.
- Assist the Nurse Anesthesia Department faculty with the instruction in the Anesthesia Department Laboratory setting.
- With the guidance of the Nurse Anesthesia Department faculty, develop and deliver lectures in the core didactic anesthesia courses.
- With the guidance of the Nurse Anesthesia Department faculty, develop methods of evaluation in the core didactic anesthesia courses.
- The Teaching Assistant will assume the role of a mentor to the first-year and second-year nurse anesthesia students at AHU.
- The Teaching Assistant could be required to work up to 8-10 hours per week.
- Exhibits characteristics of a Christian professional.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- A student in their second or third year of studies with the Nurse Anesthesia Program at AHU
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Current licensure in Florida as a Registered Nurse
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Graduate Teaching Assistant AHU in the office Orlando, FL
(North Orange area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Part-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now