New Hired from CHS Inc
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Moscow, ID. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the CHS Inc who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Grain/Agronomy Operations Specialist below matches your qualifications.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
Want to make a difference and impact in your local community? Come join CHS Inc. as an Operations Specialist in Moses Lake, WA today!
Your day to day will never look the same when you work within CHS grain and agronomy. You will:
- Load and unload grain, agronomy, and feed products
- Work hands on by performing scheduled maintenance and repairs.
- Acquire knowledge on how to monitor and maintain grain quality, mix/load fertilizer, and chemical products while assisting the loading of trains
- Deliver fertilizer, grain, feed, and fuel to customers
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Benefit eligible employees receive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Pay)
- Retirement Benefits – 401K with Company Match; Company Funded Pension; Profit Sharing
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the largest coops in the U.S, while still making an impact in our local communities. Our fun and safe work environment is waiting for you, apply today!
- As directed, carry out general labor responsibilities promptly and efficiently. Responsibilities may include:
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the commodities handled at the location and comply with company policy and government regulations pertaining to commodities.
- Work with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Prepare trucks and railcars for loading/unloading, which may require sampling, loosening large nuts, opening hatches, and attaching and/or detaching flexible hoses.
- Load and unload agricultural inputs from railcars and/or trucks using heavy or light duty machinery/equipment. May include bulk and or packaged material.
- Control and monitor all load out functions.
- Understand and operate automated scale/dump systems.
- Conduct and properly record daily, weekly and monthly maintenance tasks including but not limited to lubrication of pumps, valves, and loading arms. Inspect in-use equipment looking for seeps and leaks of process equipment.
- Monitor and maintain quality of inventory (may include blended, bulk or packaged product).
- Deliver products such as fertilizer, chemical, seed, feed and others to customer sites.
- Keep all work areas in a clean, orderly and safe condition. Conduct regular housekeeping duties such as sweeping, shoveling, power washing, scraping and cleaning up spills. Complete appropriate record keeping.
- Perform grounds maintenance including snow removal.
- Perform warehouse work including driving loader, loading/unloading inventory, forklift operation, and general maintenance.
- Promptly report any customer complaints, repair or maintenance needs, or safety concerns to supervisor.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures, and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Follow all company policies, procedures, and safety requirements.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned to ensure facility operates smoothly and customers receive excellent customer service.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Knowledge of Operations and/or Business Operations
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- Ability to operate machinery such as loaders, conveyors, tractors, and track mobile
- Ability to work extended hours during peak seasons to meet business demands
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- CDL license or ability to attain one with Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Agriculture experience preferred
- Forklift certiification preferred
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Ability to climb rail cars, ladders, stairs, and bins
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Grain/Agronomy Operations Specialist in the office Moscow, ID above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Extended hours above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now