V/O Med Spa
New Hired from V/O Med Spa
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Chicago, IL
(River North area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the V/O Med Spa who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Guest Experience Specialist below matches your qualifications.
Guest Experience Specialist
POSITION SUMMARY:The Guest Experience Specialist is responsible for ensuring that V/O’s guests have an exceptional experience from the moment they call on the phone or walk through the door. They are responsible for ensuring all guests are scheduled accurately and receive their services in a timely and professional manner. Guest Experience Specialist must continually work to meet guest expectations by responding to guest questions and inquiries, managing the guest intake process, ensuring a clean and organized workspace, providing excellent communication and administrative services, supporting the sales process, and representing the V/O Med Spa brand at the highest level.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Educates guests on V/O Med Spa services, products, and financing options;
- Greet guests, answer and screen phone calls, schedule appointments, promptly following up on messages and sales leads;
- Drive sales and achieve sales targets for promotions, services, and treatment launches;
- Gather accurate guest information, ensure completion of all forms, schedule guest services, assist in efficiently filling openings in schedule, confirm appointments, as well as rescheduling appointment cancellations;
- Maintain cleanliness within the lobby, front desk area, and treatment areas;
- Record and bill treatments accurately and on time, ensuring required discounts, rewards points, and special offers are applied accordingly;
- Effectively and accurately manage the storage and ordering of cosmetic and non-cosmetic products and supplies;
- Make lead calls and follow up on guest treatments;
- Organize and assist with the organization of special marketing events.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of spa services and products;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and customer service orientation;
- Availability to work evening and weekend shifts;
- Experience with point of sale software a plus;
- Prior sales experience with targeted goals;
- Self-motivated and self-managed.
ABOUT US:V/O Med Spa is an age-defying, beauty and wellness spa that provides unparalleled and innovative services for both men and women who want to retain that timeless look and feel without engaging in invasive procedures. We offer all the traditional services one might expect from a boutique med spa, but also the latest cutting-edge technologies and therapies offered in the wellness and aesthetics industry.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Guest Experience Specialist in the office Chicago, IL
(River North area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Part-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now