New Hired from Novant Health
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Huntersville, NC. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Novant Health who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Guest Services Representative II below matches your qualifications.
Novant Healthis seeking a Guest Services Representative II. The Guest Services Representative II serves as the role model for service excellence and patient experience. The Guest Service Representative II is responsible for providing caring and compassionate service to patients and their loved ones during many phases of the patient’s care and sets the tone for the patient’s and guest’s remarkable experience. Guest Service Representative II provides support and comfort measures through continual rounding and communication with the clinical team and support services. Maintains a welcoming and safe environment, provides immediate service recovery as needed, and performs various clerical duties as assigned. Coordinates the lost and found process where applicable. This role serves as a partner between the patient and hospital, assisting patients with their rights and needs throughout their visit. The Guest Services Representative II performs duties outlined within the Guest Services Representative role and provides support for this role. The Guest Services Representative II must have a comprehensive knowledge of hospital services and facility resources to ensure every guest has a remarkable experience.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED, required. 2 Year / Associate Degree, preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of two years in a busy healthcare/social work setting, preferred. Customer Service; Social Work; Clergy; Scheduling; Previous leadership experience, preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Valid state drivers license for facilities where Valet assistance may be needed, required
- Additional skills required: Presents self in a professional manner and possesses strong customer services skills. Ability to converse with people of diverse backgrounds and all levels of authority. Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills. Comfortable in patient care areas, including the inpatient and emergency departments. Ability to function independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team. Able to provide prompt and quick service recovery for patient and visitor complaints. Must demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Must possess excellent organizational and time-management skills. Able to use de-escalation techniques to maintain a safe environment. Must be familiar with Microsoft Office, have proficient typing skills and familiarity with scheduling programs.
- Additional skills preferred: Be a current notary public or be willing to become a notary, if needed.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Guest Services Representative II in the office Huntersville, NC above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now