SUNY Upstate Medical University
New Hired from SUNY Upstate Medical University
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Syracuse, NY (University Hill area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the SUNY Upstate Medical University who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Hand Division Secretarial Float below matches your qualifications.
Hand Division Secretarial Floater needed at our busy Orthopedic Surgery office, Fly Rd.
- Administrative, Secretarial & Clerical
- Opening on: May 18 2023
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Medical Secretary, G3
Add to favorites Favorited Job Summary:
1. Accurately prepares temp charts for patient days 2-3 days in advance. Assuring that the last office note, test results and any appropriate radiology orders are in the chart. Makes notation for the patient care staff of any missing x-ray orders that should be in the system, but are not, so they can enter the order prior to the patient’s arrival.
2. Correctly scans information to EMR.
3. Ability to use professional and effective phone skills when interacting with patients.
4. Possesses working knowledge of EPIC appointment scheduling. Ability to schedule, cancel, and work in patient appointments as needed. Obtains required information.
5.Possesses working knowledge of EPIC/TPS/Caregiver/Synapse structure to be able to locate patient notes.
6. Ability to operate switchboard in a courteous and efficient manner.
7. Provides full desk coverage including surgery scheduling for planned and unplanned absences.
8. Capacity and willingness to work with and for others in his/her section.
9. Ability to schedule outside MRIs, CTs, Bone Scans, etc.
10. Ability to track surgical clearances for various patients in a timely manner ensuring all are received 3 days prior to surgery.
11. Coordinates physical therapy referrals to ensure order is placed, signed and faxed to the appropriate office.
12. Completes Workers Compensation forms to authorize surgery.
13. Epic EMR inbasket message management.
14. Opens, sorts and scans mail as needed for all Providers in the division.
15. Willingly performs other assignments and duties as requested by his/her supervisor and does so in a complete manner.
High school or equivalent and two years of directly related medical secretary/office experience. Will consider equivalent combination of education and experience.
EMR and Orthopedic office experience preferred.
Monday – Friday 8: 30 am – 5:00 p.m.
Message to Applicants:
Our benefits package includes health, dental and vision insurance, eligibility for employer 401k funding after 1 year (3% quarterly/5% annual on vesting schedule), tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, including vacation and personal time, paid sick leave, holidays and floating holidays.
Recruitment Office: MedBest Medical Management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability or other protected classes under State and Federal law.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Hand Division Secretarial Float in the office Syracuse, NY (University Hill area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now