The Ranch at Laguna Beach
New Hired from The Ranch at Laguna Beach
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Laguna Beach, CA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the The Ranch at Laguna Beach who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Hotel / Resort Overnight Front Office Agent-Night Auditor below matches your qualifications.
Some of our benefits include:
- Free golf for employee plus 1 guest* (restrictions apply)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Optional Participation in FSA Spending Account & Retirement Savings Plan
Overnight Front Office Agents have 4 primary purposes, including, but not limited to – 1) Greeting guests with a friendly and sincere welcome, 2) Registering guests and handling cash, 3) Maintaining proper record keeping for guest accounts, and 4) Reconciling and posting daily revenue activity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet guests upon arrival with a warm and sincere welcome.
- Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation, address, and credit information.
- Accept payment for guests’ accounts both at the time of registration and at checkout.
- Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate report of receipts daily.
- Cash checks and exchange currency for guests. Issue keys and control entrance of safety deposit boxes.
- Post miscellaneous charges as requested.Reconcile and complete all daily guest reception agents’ work.
- Provide next day reports for Front Office, Housekeeping, Accounting, Sales, and Executive Office as required.
- Perform duties of Front Office Agent and other tasks as assigned.
- Escort guests to their rooms should it be requested.
- Resolve and handle guest complaints/issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Answer phones and handle guest inquiries, including but not limited to; reservations, resort knowledge, booking restaurant and tee times, etc.
- Perform all necessary Night Audit system and accounting procedures.
- Must be able to handle emergency situations in a calm and professional manner.
NOTE: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other related duties may be assigned as required in addition to the principle duties outlined above.
In addition, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of The Ranch:
- Handle mail, packages, and facsimiles.
- Create reservations for guests who are at the desk or who call in after hours.
- Assist the bellman in storing any luggage.
- Additional duties as necessary and assigned.
Experience and Skills:
Requirements For The Position
Education and Licensing:
High school or equivalent education required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Skills and Experience:
Current or Previous Front Office and or Night Audit and Customer Service experience required. Experience with Opera and Micros systems preferred.
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per The Ranch standards.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Ability to solve problems and make rational decisions.
- Knowledge of The Ranch operations, its services, and facilities.
- Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature generally is moderate and controlled by The Ranch environmental systems.
- Position requires walking and giving direction most of the working day; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach different outlets and other departments of The Ranch on a timely basis.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and subordinates.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
- Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment such as computers, printers, 10-key adding machine, electric typewriter, multi-line touch tone phone, filing cabinets, FAX machines, photocopiers, dolly and other office equipment as needed.
Regular attendance is essential to the successful performance of this position. Irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the fluctuation in business levels in the hospitality industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of The Ranch. In addition, attendance is required at all scheduled training sessions and meetings.
Upon employment, all team members are required to fully comply with company rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of The Ranch’s facilities. Team members who violate The Ranch rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
This description is intended to indicate the typical kinds of tasks and levels of difficulty that are required of positions given this title. This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that a team members in this position may be asked to perform from time to time. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of team members under his/her supervision.
Flexibility with working hours and on-call rotation. From: The Ranch at Laguna Beach
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Hotel / Resort Overnight Front Office Agent-Night Auditor in the office Laguna Beach, CA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now