Three Rivers Casino & Hotel
New Hired from Three Rivers Casino & Hotel
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Florence, OR. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Three Rivers Casino & Hotel who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Hotel – RV Park/Guest Services Attendant below matches your qualifications.
The RV Park/Guest Services Attendant (GSA) is responsible for actively welcoming RV Park guests and providing prompt and safe shuttle and valet services upon guest arrival and departure.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Courteously and enthusiastically greets guests, determines their needs and provides prompt valet, shuttle and luggage service.
- Accurately and efficiently performs check in or check out functions of the RV Park.
- Informs guests of RV Park rules and procedures, and reports any damage to management or security immediately.
- Monitors the RV Park and valet area for cleanliness and organization, including keeping the TRCR Shuttle and Golf Cart clean and presentable.
- Cheerfully greets guests, opening vehicle and main Casino doors, providing assistance as needed.
- Shuttles Casino guests’ to and from offsite properties and/or TRCR RV Park as instructed while obeying all traffic laws, providing a safe and enjoyable ride for TRCR patrons.
- Informs Lead or Supervisor of all guest concerns, complaints or suggestions in a continuous effort to provide superior guest service.
- Remains current on room rates, room availability, group and property events, and emergency procedures.
- Informs management of guests’ special requests or needs.
- May assist with the deliveries of hotel amenities to guest rooms.
- Covers Porter services, when the Porter is not available.
- Other duties as directed by management.
While performing the duties of this job, Team Members may be exposed to secondhand tobacco smoke, including regular exposure for those working on the casino floor. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and can occasionally reach a high level for short periods of time. This position is determined to have a potential for possible exposure to bloodborne pathogens. At times this position requires Team Members to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be able to sit, stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours.
- Must be able to carry, reach, twist, bend and squat frequently.
- Must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with assistance as needed.
Experience and Skills:
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND ELIGIBILITY
- Minimum age requirement for this position is 18 years old.
- Must have a valid driver license.
- Ability to drive a standard transmission preferred.
- General understanding of computer programs, including all windows applications required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, verbally, in writing or by other acceptable means.
- Comply with pre-employment, random and reasonable suspicion alcohol and drug testing.
- Receive and maintain a valid gaming license from the CTCLUSI Tribal Gaming Commission.
- Availability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays based on the needs of the department and for special casino events.
From: Three Rivers Casino Resort/CTCLUSI
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Hotel – RV Park/Guest Services Attendant in the office Florence, OR above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Weekend availability above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now