New Hired from Lime Maids
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Burlington, VT. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Lime Maids who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information House Cleaner / Housekeeper below matches your qualifications.
The beauty of working with Lime Maids…
The vision we have goes way beyond just cleaning efficiently. We have created a give-back community, that provides the best for our team members. Through our forward-thinking mindset, we have created a work environment that has:
● Provided workers with a sense of independence while they work● Great hours when it comes to scheduling so everyone has time for friends and family● Reliable team members that work hard and have great time management● The push for positive change is a top priority. 24/7● Creates leadership opportunities for anyone looking to move up the working ladder
“We are always putting more time into what we can do for our cleaners.”
We do things differently than the typical work environment by giving back. We joinedCleaning For a Reason, a non-profit that donates cleaning services to cancer patients. Valuing theefforts put into cleaning homes and the people cleaning them is so important, and we are alwaysmaintaining that perspective every day.
These are some of the reasons you will love working with us:
- Set your own schedule.
– You control how much or little you work (minimum of 24 hours per week commitment). Through our online portal, you input the dates and times you are available to work.
- You select a designated recurring schedule within our operating times, Monday through Friday 8 am – 4 pm. No nights or weekends are required.
- We have a flexible time-off policy and an incentivizing program to earn more by working more.
- Earn $21 – $27 an hour this is the base pay – not including “opportunities to earn more” and “benefits”.
- Leadership/Training positions available that add an additional $300+ per month.
- The minimum age required to work must be 18 or older
- Own reliable transportation ( with insurance )
- Drivers License
- Availability to work within Monday through Friday 8 am – 4 pm.
- Capable to lift up to 20lbs throughout the day.
- 5 Days of Time OFF paid after first year
- Paid Birthday OFF
- Gas Cards
- Oil Changes
- Attendance Bonus Quarterly
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $27.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: On the road
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info House Cleaner / Housekeeper in the office Burlington, VT above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now