BrookHaven Retirement Community
New Hired from BrookHaven Retirement Community
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Brookville, OH. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the BrookHaven Retirement Community who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Housekeeper – LTC – Part-Time 1st Shift below matches your qualifications.
Part Time – LTC – every other weekend only (or every weekend) 7am-3pm
Wages estimated by Indeed do not reflect the wages we actually offer – in most cases, ours is actually higher.
Performs daily housekeeping tasks of the community in-order to maintain a safe and sanitary environment.
- Because BrookHaven exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care
- Must be in good physical condition as the position requires the ability to stand on one’s feet throughout the day, as well as, push, pull, move and/or lift repetitively a minimum of 10 pounds up to greater than 50 pounds.
- Commitment to BrookHaven mission, values, philosophy and Service Excellence Initiative
- Must be able to complete performance requirements independently while using good judgment as well as have the ability to harmoniously work with others
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
- Must follow BrookHaven Policies and Procedures
- Clean, wash, sanitize and dust resident rooms and care center offices, bathrooms, hallways and common areas
- Must meet job related competencies as outlined in the Skills Competency Manual
- Empty trash/waste into proper containers
- Follows all safety policies and procedures during daily tasks
- Attend required in-service education
- Keeps utility, storage areas and equipment neat and clean
- Follows appropriate Infection Control and Universal Precaution practices when performing department procedures
- Moving and arranging furniture
- Communicates effectively with residents, staff and visitors
- Cross training as laundry worker for special assignments
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read, write and have good visual acuity.
- A minimum of a grammar school education is essential.
- A high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Housekeeper – LTC – Part-Time 1st Shift in the office Brookville, OH above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Part-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now