Chicago Behavioral Hospital
New Hired from Chicago Behavioral Hospital
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Des Plaines, IL. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Chicago Behavioral Hospital who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Housekeeper- Part-time below matches your qualifications.
Why Chicago Behavioral Hospital?
Chicago Behavioral Hospital (CBH) is a 147-bed acute care facility located in Des Plaines, IL and has been providing mental health treatment to the Chicagoland community and the state of Illinois since 2014. We are dedicated to offering services to meet the ever-changing emotion and behavioral healthcare needs of adolescents, adults, and their families. We offer specialized inpatient programs and outpatient services proven to decrease symptoms of mental illness.
Chicago Behavioral Hospital is part of US HealthVest which is an innovative behavioral healthcare company that has redefined the psychiatric hospital space. There are nine hospitals throughout the United States within our hospital system.
If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today!
Schedule: 8-hour shifts, rotating weekends
Location: 555 Wilson Lane, Des Plaines, IL 60016
The Housekeeper provides completes daily housekeeping routines such as cleaning patient rooms, offices and public areas, while ensuring a safe and risk preventative environment within OSHA regulations.
1. Perform routine cleaning tasks of patient rooms, offices and public areas.
a. Vacuum, dust, mop, sweep and take out trash.
b. Ensure that adequate linens are kept in the facility.
c. Clean areas with disinfectants.
d. Refill supplies (paper products, soap, etc.)
4. Assures that supply closets are kept clean and orderly.
5. Keep cleaning supplies and equipment safely stored when not in use and away from patients access when in use.
6. Assist the Housekeeping Supervisor in other duties assigned.
7. Assist other departmental staff, as requested.
8. Report any situations that may effect the health and well being of patients or employees.
9. Assist in assuring a safe and risk preventive environment.
10. Comply with established measures for infection control, OSHA regulations and Safety/Risk Management plans, policies and procedures.
11. Use time constructively and in an organized manner to accomplish assigned responsibilities.
12. Address patients, visitors, and co-workers in a pleasant and respectful manner.
13. Assist in any emergencies that may arise.
14. Adhere to facility, department, corporate, personnel and standard policies and procedures.
15. Attend all mandatory facility inservices and staff development activities as scheduled.
16. Adhere to facility standards concerning conduct, dress, attendance and punctuality.
17. Support facility-wide quality/performance improvement goals and objectives.
18. Maintain confidentiality of facility employees and patient information.
Note: The essential job functions of this position are not limited to the duties listed above.
Experience: Preferably one (1) year experience in housekeeping field.
Additional Requirements: Must be able to work with minimal supervision. May be required to work overtime and flexible hours.
Chicago Behavioral Hospital offers competitive rates and benefits; time off, medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, and matching 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Housekeeper- Part-time in the office Des Plaines, IL above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Part-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now