Childtime Learning Centers
New Hired from Childtime Learning Centers
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Manassas, VA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Childtime Learning Centers who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Housekeeping Aide below matches your qualifications.
Join a strong community where all we do is care-for the children and families we serve every day, as well as for our dedicated team members. Our people are our best asset. We listen and we know what you’re looking for:
- You want benefits. We support you with a minimum 50% childcare discount, immediate access to benefits, innovative health programs, 401(k) company match, and much more.
- You want balance. We offer flexible schedules that work for you, no nights or weekends, the ability to bring your children to work with you, and paid time off.
- You want opportunity. We invest in your future with ongoing training, tuition reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- You want recognition. We provide a positive, fun workplace where employees are appreciated.
This is more than just a daycare job, it’s a journey. Our top priority is the health and safety of the children in our care. Our Housekeeping Aides are integral to the success of the childcare center by managing the organization and cleanliness that enables children to learn and grow in their environment.
As a Housekeeping Aide, you:
- Keep things fresh! Work to keep the building, classrooms, and playground in a clean, safe, orderly condition. Completes janitorial tasks such as vacuuming, mopping, dusting, cleaning windows, and restrooms. Gathers and empty trash.
- Keep things working! Assist in cleaning school equipment, furniture, fixtures, and walls. Clean restrooms and refill dispensers.
- Keep things festive! Assist with putting up and removing seasonal decorations and displays throughout the year.
- Comfortable working around children
- Willingness to learn and grow in a team environment
- Must meet state requirements for education and our center/school requirements.
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Housekeeping Aide in the office Manassas, VA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now