JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
New Hired from JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Plano, TX. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Infrastructure Engineer III – Business Objects Administrator below matches your qualifications.
Assume a vital position as a key member of a high-performing team that delivers infrastructure and performance excellence. Your role will be instrumental in shaping the future at one of the world’s largest and most influential companies. As a Lead Infrastructure Engineer at JPMorgan Chase, you apply deep knowledge of software, applications, and technical processes within the infrastructure engineering discipline. Continue to evolve your technical and cross-functional knowledge outside of your aligned domain of expertise.
- Applies technical expertise and problem-solving methodologies to projects of moderate scope
- Drives a workstream or project consisting of one or more infrastructure engineering technologies
- Works with other platforms to architect and implement changes required to resolve issues and modernize the organization and its technology processes
- Executes creative solutions for the design, development, and technical troubleshooting for problems of moderate complexity
- Strongly considers upstream/downstream data and systems or technical implications and advises on mitigation actions
- Adds to team culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Deep knowledge of one or more areas of infrastructure engineering such as hardware, networking terminology, databases, storage engineering, deployment practices, integration, automation, scaling, resilience, or performance assessments
- Deep knowledge of one specific infrastructure technology and scripting languages (e.g., Scripting, Python, etc.)
- Drives to continue to develop technical and cross-functional knowledge outside of the product
- Deep knowledge of cloud infrastructure and multiple cloud technologies with the ability to operate in and migrate across public and private clouds
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Exposure to cloud platforms and technology
- Experience in an enterprise, global infrastructure environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law. We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Infrastructure Engineer III – Business Objects Administrator in the office Plano, TX above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now