Savannah River Mission Completion
New Hired from Savannah River Mission Completion
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Aiken, SC. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Savannah River Mission Completion who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Integration / Facility Coordinator Tank Farm Operations below matches your qualifications.
Savannah River Mission Completion, LLC is seeking an Integration Coordinator based in our Aiken, SC location on the Savannah River Site.
This Integration Coordinator functions as the Facility Coordinator for Tank Farm base operations. Coordinates ongoing integration activities and serves as liaison between project management and line management to expedite the safe execution of work and transitioning of scope into the existing operating facilities of the LW Program.
- Acts as work stream leader for program related project activities. Periodically serves as primary point of contact and liaison for activities within the scope of work stream. Contact with internal and external customers and works with other facility groups and departments including mid/upper management.
- Coordinates and completes field walk downs to establish/verify as-is condition prior to and during transition activities and support mid/upper management in routine safety inspections and other walk downs requested by internal and external customers, and as required to safely and successfully complete transitions.
- Assists in the development of overall transition scope including technical requirements, materials, equipment, and resources. Prepares and maintains detailed scope documentation for transitions.
- Maintains a comprehensive awareness of scheduled activities within the work streams and drives the resources, parts and paperwork to task readiness and coordinates/leads the field work through to completion.
- Represents the transition team in status, integration or other meetings related to assigned work stream, including LEAN events.
- Comprehends and follows ISMS work steps (Scope, Analyze Hazards, Identify Controls, Perform Work, Feedback). Stays current on changing work practices and policies in all facilities impacted by the pending transition.
- Ensures work performed is being done according to technical work documents, by appropriate personnel assigned to the work, and according to safety standards.
- Reviews and modifies documents necessary to expedite work prior to submitting for approval including Service Level Agreements, Interface Control Documents, Site Property Transfer documentation, Environmental Permitting and Memorandum of Agreements (MOAs).
- Activities are reviewed for soundness and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Provides input to integrating schedule activities into the facility scheduling programs (i.e. POW, lock-in and long-range planning).
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum requirements for this position at Salary Grade Level 66:
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate Degree and practical experience in operations/maintenance, project or technical area interfacing with diverse organizations
- High school diploma/GED and practical experience in operations/maintenance, project or technical area interfacing with diverse organizations
- Candidates with more than the minimum required experience will be evaluated and may be qualified for a higher level position (Salary grade 67) based on their education, certifications and experience. If selected to receive an offer, they will be offered the position and salary grade level commensurate with their experience and qualifications.
- Ability to revise and route key documents used within the LW Program.
- Basic understanding of LW facility processes, systems and equipment.
- Basic understanding of site work practices and procedures for maintenance, operations and construction related activities.
- Knowledge of general or specific safety, environmental, regulatory, safeguards, security, emergency preparedness programs, policies, practices and guidelines.
- Knowledge of schedules and schedule integration including support resources required to accomplish tasks.
- Basic knowledge of LW guidelines related to cost, scope, schedule and risk management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project).
- Radiological worker trained.
- LEAN/Six Sigma Yellow Belt qualification
Savannah River Mission Completion (SRMC), a prime contractor for the US Department of Energy, is responsible for managing the Department of Energy’s Savannah River Site’s Liquid Waste operations contract. Located in Aiken, South Carolina, SRMC is a limited liability company formed by nuclear operations and environmental remediation global leaders BWXT, Amentum, and Fluor. The SRMC Team is responsible for the closure of waste tanks, the operation of the Savannah River Site’s Defense Waste Processing Facility, tank farm operations and associated production and disposal facilities. www.srsimcc.com
SRMC, is committed to equal employment opportunity to employees and qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, or genetics. Our equal employment opportunity policies encompass all aspects of the employment relationship, including application and hiring, promotion and transfer, selection for training opportunities, wage and salary administration.
Does this position come with benefits?
SRMC offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package with flexibility to meet your needs.
Highlights of our plans include:
401k Retirement Savings Plan – 5% immediate company contribution, additional matching for employee contributions
Health Insurance and Prescription Drug Program
Health Savings Account
Telehealth with BlueCare on Demand
Flexible Spending Accounts
Includes 160 hours annual paid time off (accrued monthly), plus 11 paid holidays
Life and Accident Coverage
Employee Assistance Program
Address line 1
Savannah River Site
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Integration / Facility Coordinator Tank Farm Operations in the office Aiken, SC above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now