Washington State Patrol
New Hired from Washington State Patrol
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Olympia, WA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Washington State Patrol who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Internal Auditor below matches your qualifications.
About the Position: As the Internal Auditor you will support the mission and objectives of the Audit Section by assisting the Audit Section Manager with conducting audits and providing audit consultation. You will contribute to an efficient, effective and accountable government by providing effective and reliable audit services. Tasks may include Evidence Audits, Credit Card Audits, Imprest/Change Fund Audits, IT Password Security Audits, Network Traffic Audits, and Audits on specific statutory/policy priorities. About the Division: The Risk Management Division’s (RMD) Audit Section exists to support the Chief and agency managers in the effective discharge of their respective duties. Using available resources and professional judgement, the Audit Section will provide an independent appraisal of the department’s financial, operational, and control activities. The Audit Section will report on the adequacy of internal controls, the accuracy and propriety of transactions, the extent to which assets are accounted for and safeguarded, and the level of compliance with policies, procedures, governmental laws and regulations, and appropriate accreditation standards. Additionally, the Audit Section will provide analyses, recommendations, counsel, and information concerning the activities reviewed.
- Conduct internal audits according to the internal audit plan using excellent critical thinking, discretion and independent judgement.
- Collaborate on additional audit work as needed to support the completion of audits conducted or facilitated by the Audit Section under the supervision of the Audit Section Manager.
- Monitor division internal controls and compliance practices.
- Collaborate on integrating audit results into strategic and operational planning, and risk analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting, finance, business, forensic accounting, or other related fields.
- Education may be substituted year for year for each year in excesses of the two years required in auditing below.
- Two years of experience conducting internal audits, external audits, investigations, inspections, detailed analysis of business operations or examination of records for accuracy, support, and compliance.
This posting may be used to fill multiple vacancies. For more information regarding this position and working for WSP, please click here (Download PDF reader). Questions? Please contact Sean LaTourette at (360) 704-2293 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Check us out on:
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Internal Auditor in the office Olympia, WA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now