New Hired from Northwell Health
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Remote in Melville, NY. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Northwell Health who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information IT&S Project Manager (REMOTE) below matches your qualifications.
Plans, manages, and coordinates project activities to ensure goals and objectives of multiple and large projects are accomplished within prescribed time-frame and funding parameters. Establishes timelines and ensures project deadlines are met. Maintains integrity and cost containment of projects.
** 100% Remote Possible!**
- Plans, manages, and coordinates projects and ensures project initiatives and timelines are met. Develops project initiation process by defining project scope, determining action items, assigning ownership, creating project timetables, and tracking execution and workflow; prepares, presents, and distributes project status reports.
- Evaluates, plans, and monitors project implementation for solutions; manages project and project delivery teams, ensures deadlines are met, escalates issues for appropriate, timely resolution, and adheres to standardized project management methodologies.
- Develops interdisciplinary project teams in coordination with clinical/business community to ensure deployment of systems; serves as liaison to project sponsors, project teams, and stakeholders.
- Works with internal and external groups to optimize success of project deployment; communicates with user departments and project teams on project activities; confers with project staff and vendors to provide support and resolve problems.
- Collaborates with clinical, business, financial and quality teams to define and develop metric goals; partners with management to develop tools and metrics to evaluate performance of target initiatives.
- Assists with planning monitoring criteria and required corporate reporting metrics; ensures availability of performance measurement data for review, analysis, and corrective actions.
- Evaluates and drives risk management process improvements, efficiencies and workflow enhancements.
- Partners with management, identifies end user education, training program and services; assists in the development and maintains department policies and procedures.
- Provides subject matter expert support in the development of clinical/business information systems and integration to improve the timely completion of projects.
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of action.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 3-5 years of project management for Information Technology projects, required.
- Experience in assigned technical area, required.
- PMP Certification, preferred.
- Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member’s base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info IT&S Project Manager (REMOTE) in the office Remote in Melville, NY above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now