New Hired from Stream Realty
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Dallas, TX. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Stream Realty who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Junior Graphic Designer below matches your qualifications.
ABOUT STREAM REALTY PARTNERS
Founded in 1996, Stream Realty Partners (Stream) began with a vision. Not one focused on bricks and mortar, but with people at its foundation. With 215+ million square feet of assignments and more than $5.8 billion in annual transactions, we are one of the fastest-growing, full-service commercial real estate services organizations in the country. We’ve grown from our two original partners to 1,100+ talented individuals that come together to create our distinct culture, best summarized by our firm’s core values: smart, honest, nice, and passionate. IMMEDIATE IMPACT. MEANINGFUL CAREER. At Stream, we know our success begins and ends with our people. It’s the reason we work hard to attract and retain the best and brightest talent. From day one, you will be an integral member of our high-caliber, collaborative team. We will empower you to apply your energy, expertise, and creativity to meet our clients’ needs while instilling you with unsurpassed market knowledge and development opportunities to succeed. When you join Stream, you won’t simply start a new job—you will build a meaningful and impactful career.
The Junior Graphic Designer will produce marketing materials to promote Stream’s property listings and other items in support of our sales professionals in the Dallas-Fort Worth market. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is experienced working in commercial real estate and confident in their abilities to provide critical support to our sales professionals. This highly organized candidate has a keen eye for details, and ensures a high standard of quality, delivering a customer service-oriented attitude and who thrives in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment. This Junior Graphic Deisgner will work in Stream’s downtown Dallas HQ office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Layout and produce Stream branded and custom marketing materials to promote Stream property listings, including but not limited to brochures, email blasts, websites, proposals, new business presentations, invitations, signage, and environmental graphics.
- Bring client’s story to life by designing tailored collateral for client properties through print and digital assets.
- Format research-based data and create graphics that portray a visually compelling story such as market reports, newsletters, infographics, statistical graphs, charts and tables.
- Work closely with 3rd party agencies and print vendors to estimate projects and oversee production.
- Champion and become an expert level user for Stream’s relevant suite of marketing technology tools.
- Translate creative strategy into creative direction, designing with a bigger picture in mind, and preparing presentations, all with exceptional follow-through.
- Stay in front of design and marketing trends that help to generate brand awareness and position our company professionals.
- Work autonomously and effectively cross-manage multiple projects at one time.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team and internal clients to discuss and determine best design strategy and approach given the context of any marketing project.
- Highly organized with a focus on customer service with a great attitude, work ethic and strong sense of team, shown through a friendly, proactive and professional approach.
- Out of the box thinker that actively seeks out new solutions to design problems.
- Continuously drives for improvement and sustainable change, intellectually curious, flexible and adaptable, hungry to learn.
- Has a structured approach to problem solving with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
- Outstanding project management skills with ability to multitask with great time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven, team environment.
- Outstanding attention to detail with commitment to creating quality work product.
- Quick learner and advocate of new media, trends and technologies.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Graphic Design/Visual Communications or Marketing
- 1+ years of experience in a formal design environment
- Advanced Design skills using Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically, Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Dreamweaver and/or HTML experience is a plus
- Motion graphics and video production and editing experience a plus
- Knowledge of website development platforms a plus
- Please submit your portfolio of work, or a link or website to view your portfolio of work when you apply.
Stream Realty Partners offers competitive salaries, annual bonuses, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company matching, pharmacy benefits, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, vacation pay, volunteer & community involvement paid time off, and holiday pay.
All information is held in compliance with EEOC guidelines. Stream is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, race, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military status or any other reason prohibited by law.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Junior Graphic Designer in the office Dallas, TX above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now