JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
New Hired from JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Jersey City, NJ. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Lead Software Engineer – Credit Risk Management Tech below matches your qualifications.
As a Lead Software Engineer at JPMorgan Chase, you are an integral part of an agile team that works to enhance, build, and deliver trusted market-leading technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable way. As a core technical contributor, you are responsible for conducting critical technology solutions across multiple technical areas within various business functions in support of the firm’s business objectives.
We are looking to hire VP level software engineer to work in our Proteus development team. Proteus is the risk and pricing platform for Credit derivatives. The role provides opportunity to migrate to strategic platform in Athena. Athena is Python based strategic risk, pricing, and trade management platform created at JP Morgan and is designed to enable rapid innovation. The role will combine all aspects of software development, working within a team of experienced technologists. It requires expertise in creating high quality and reusable components in a service-oriented architecture that will be leveraged by a variety of teams across Credit Tech as well as for direct deliveries to the desk. The successful candidate must be comfortable working as a developer in a high pressure, challenging role with a focus on solving business problems via technology in a fast changing environment: time to market is critical, but without compromising on quality or performance.
- Executes creative software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting with ability to think beyond routine or conventional approaches to build solutions or break down technical problems
- Develop robust, performant pricing, trading and risk systems including building new applications & enriching existing applications using the most suitable technology choices. Align development with the overall Credit trading strategy.
- Work across entire software development lifecycle – requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, deployment, handover to operate teams.
- Work closely with the Quant team to develop pricing and analytic components in C++ to start with and then Python/Athena
- Enhance the team by demonstrating best practice throughout the software development lifecycle: testing, code review, accurate status reporting, focus on application resilience and “silent running”.
- Develops secure and high-quality production code, and reviews and debugs code written by others
- Adds to team culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Formal training or certification on software engineering concepts and 5+ years applied experience
- Strong technology generalist – experience building highly performant and resilient enterprise applications used within a high performance/realtime environment
- Experience working in a team with a strong software development process (build, test, deploy etc)
- Experience of developing in C++, Python, HTML5, JS & REACT is preferred, but not necessary
- Additionally, the role requires the ability to own numerous parallel tasks, to manage competing priorities with transparency, and to communicate effectively with diverse partners; applicants will therefore need to demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a global team and deliver results quickly
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Prior experience of supporting business partners in front office, middle office, business management and quantitative teams would be advantageous.
- A desire to learn more about the Credit Business
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law. We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Base Pay/Salary Jersey City,NJ $166,250.00 – $250,000.00 / year
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Lead Software Engineer – Credit Risk Management Tech in the office Jersey City, NJ above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now