Million Air Dallas
New Hired from Million Air Dallas
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Addison, TX. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Million Air Dallas who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Line Service Dispatcher below matches your qualifications.
Primary function of this position is to plan and execute all duties associated with aircraft ground support.
1. Adhere to General Work Requirements
2. Facility Startup – i.e. Facility Security, Vehicle Maintenance Checks, Equipment Status
3. Prioritize, assign and monitor work conduct, assist with C.A.R.’s with Manager
4. Aircraft: Storage, Movement, Hangar Arrangement, Arrivals, Departures, Damage Prevention
5. Customer Service: Pilots and Passenger Requirements
6. Promoting Services and morale
7. Orchestrating Crew Workload thru delegation
8. Pre-shift briefings to inform and communicate daily needs/passengers etc.
9. Work hand in hand with Trainer/safety technician.
10. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Key skills and competencies
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Must have a basic understanding of Mathematics
- Must be able to plan, prioritize, multi-task, and communicate multiple tasks to team
Million Air Dallas Team Member Traits
- Critical Thinking – Adapts to changes quickly and effectively. Has the ability to analyze information and integrate diverse sources of knowledge in solving problems.
- Entrepreneurial – Self-starters that have the capacity and willingness to develop, organize and manage their position successfully and help the company grow.
- Coachability – Humble; acknowledge strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. Ability to self-diagnose and translate into an actionable solution.
- Intellectual Curiosity – A strong desire to learn new concepts, seek to understand and ask thoughtful questions.
- Own Your Success – Consistently achieve personal and professional goals.
- Brand Champion – Positive promoter of the Company and the Brand.
- Polished and Professional – Carry yourself in a courteous, respectable and appropriate manner.
- Passionate – Have a love for aviation, the customer experience, and doing the right thing.
- Must be minimum 18 years of age.
- This position may be exposed to hazardous noise levels, chemicals, fumes, and machinery.
- This position works outside in all types of weather conditions.
- Physical demands may include walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling up to 75lbs
- Ability to work weekends, nights, and holidays.
Benefits and Perks
- Annual profit-sharing opportunity
- Gym membership
- Medical and 401(k) benefits plus other supplemental benefits
- Working for an exceptional and established brand
- Networking opportunities
- Paid time off
- Employee appreciation events
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Line Service Dispatcher in the office Addison, TX above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Weekend availability above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now