New Hired from CCBank
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Provo, UT. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the CCBank who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Loan Audit Specialist below matches your qualifications.
- Provo, UT, USA
- Full Time
Founded in 1993, CC Bank is a community-focused financial institution, serving the banking needs of Utah residents. We dedicate ourselves to providing a community bank that focuses on the financial and social health of our local communities and the state of Utah. We pride ourselves on quick decisions made at the local level.
Summary: The Loan Review Specialist is responsible for reviewing individual loans in the Bank’s loan portfolio to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform targeted loan reviews of the Bank’s loan portfolio.
- Analyze loans to identify documentation and/or underwriting completeness.
- Identify and monitor loan patterns and trends.
- Perform tests and prepare audit reports.
- Prepare or assist in preparing audit reports and communicating with affected personnel and appropriate levels of management.
- Maintain a current knowledge of developments applicable to the position in the areas of auditing, banking, regulatory compliance, and technology.
- Review and audit internal controls for efficacy
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2+ years of work-related experience
- An understanding of bank operations, regulatory compliance, and basic auditing/accounting skills is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Loan Audit Specialist in the office Provo, UT above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now