Ka'ala Systems Technology Corp.
New Hired from Ka'ala Systems Technology Corp.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Pearl Harbor Naval Station, HI. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Ka’ala Systems Technology Corp. who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Mail Clerk (General Clerk III) below matches your qualifications.
Ka’ala Systems Technology Corporation has a great job opportunity for a Mail Clerk (General Clerk III) at Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam (JBPHH). Fleet Logistics Center Pearl Harbor Hawaii is the coordinator for mail services for all shore-based naval personnel and shore activities, as well as Air Force activities in the Hawaii region.
- Mail Processing – Receive and process mail from designated customers and ensure all mail is counted, scanned, and accounted for. Mail shall be processed within one workday of receipt in order to meet delivery standards.
- Quality Assurance (QA) Process – The Mail Clerk shall ensure mail meets DoD standards outlined in DoD 4525.8M.
- Mail Distribution – Distribute mail for authorized UH barracks residents to the UH barracks buildings and place all correctly addressed mail and oversized mail notifications in the addressee’s receptacles, cluster boxes, or hold mail receptacles.
- Special Circumstance Mail – Turn over undeliverable mail to the Directory Section on date of receipt. Mail received which cannot be identified to addressee shall be returned to sender.
- Mail delivery – Deliver mail from the mail center to the JBPHH and Hickam UH barracks within one workday of receipt.
- Key Control – Establish and implement controls to ensure keys issued by the Government are not lost, copied, or misplaced, are not used by unauthorized person, and that violations are immediately reported to the Government.
- Customer Service – Provide service to customers picking up and delivering all classes of mail. Maintain a postal directory file using the Navy Automated Directory File program.
- Applicant must be a United States citizen
- Applicant must have a SECRET security clearance in order to perform under this contract.
- Applicant must be proficient in using computers and programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license
- Applicant may be required to lift items up to 70 lbs.
- Applicant will be required to wear safety shoes
Ka’ala Systems Technology Corporation, a native Hawaiian/Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $18.75 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you proficient in using computers and programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook?
- Are you able to lift items up to 70 pounds?
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Secret (Required)
Work Location: In person
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Mail Clerk (General Clerk III) in the office Pearl Harbor Naval Station, HI above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now