New Hired from Endo International
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Malvern, PA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Endo International who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Manager, Accounting Operations below matches your qualifications.
The Manager, Accounting Operations will provide guidance and leadership for the general accounting function. The role is accountable for the accuracy and timeliness of monthly closes, financial reporting, coordination with external and internal auditors, and maintenance of the general ledger including coordination with Information Systems.
This position will work closely with Accounting staff, including an outsourced global business services (GBS) team, and management as well as other members of the Finance organization. There is also interaction with other departments when communicating accounting information or handling specific requests.
The position will also be the global process owner (GPO) for the general accounting function responsible for oversight of and coordination with the outsourced GBS provider.
- Manage and assist in monthly, quarterly, and annual closes with respect to cash, prepaid and other assets, certain non-trade receivables, leases, accrued liabilities, debt, among other areas
- Maintain accounting records in accordance with GAAP and in compliance with laws and regulations
- Review journal entries, reconciliations and other items prepared by General Accounting staff to assure integrity of financials
- Provide reporting to senior management as needed, including quarterly Balance Sheet and P&L flux analysis.
- Manage and coordinate general accounting activities and relationships with outsourced global business services provider and monitor timeliness and quality of service levels
- Analyze processes, systems, and procedures for operating efficiencies and implement improvements where necessary.
- Oversee all aspects of enterprise-wide US GAAP capital asset accounting, including:
- Management of capital asset requisition / approval process;
- Ensuring appropriate calculation of capitalized interest (where applicable);
- Monitoring status of projects to ensure timely capitalization;
- Determining and assigning appropriate useful lives;
- Ensuring timeliness, completeness and accuracy of asset transfers, disposals and / or impairments;
- Review of periodic rollforwards;
- Review monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting packages prior to corporate submission and provide guidance to staff preparing schedules as needed.
- Actively participate in the implementation of system improvements that generate timely, accurate, and efficient financial reporting.
- Assist with SOX compliance efforts in the finance area by performing established control procedures, documenting related internal control processes, and testing to ensure these controls are adhered to.
- Evaluate internal controls and make recommendations for efficiency improvement.
- Work with internal and external auditors on all quarterly and year-end audits. Review and provide requested items to outside auditors in a timely manner.
- Oversee work of staff, provide ongoing coaching and performance feedback for all direct reports.
- Perform other accounting duties, including: assisting with special projects as they arise and responding to accounting/finance related requests from other departments.
- Coordinate accounting matters with other departments and locations, including intercompany transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- 7+ minimum years combined working experience – including minimum 4 years of relevant public accounting experience.
- CPA Certification required
- Pharmaceutical industry experience a plus
- Knowledge of SAP and OneStream is required
- Extensive knowledge and comfort in accounting, consolidations and systems
- Excellent computer skills. Strong proficiency in Microsoft programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
- Strong knowledge of U.S. generally accepted accounting principles; IFRS experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage personnel
- Ability to write clear and concise accounting position memoranda
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to analytically review financial and non-financial information
- Cross functional team work experience.
- Adept at quickly understanding high level issues and working in the details toward resolution
- Capable of efficiently multi-tasking several projects to completion
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Manager, Accounting Operations in the office Malvern, PA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now