Faraday Future, Inc.
New Hired from Faraday Future, Inc.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Gardena, CA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Faraday Future, Inc. who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Manager, Customer Relations below matches your qualifications.
Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
Faraday Future Service’s strategy is to provide a world-class customer experience, starting with the Customer Support Contact Center, in line with its industry-disrupting Ultimate Intelligent TechLuxury Electric Vehicle and related product and service offerings. The Manager for Faraday Future’s Customer Relations and Contact (Call) Center will help develop and launch this critical customer service support channel as part of the company’s industry-disrupting Ultimate Intelligent TechLuxury offerings, set apart from the rest of the automotive industry. Faraday Future Service’s strategy is to provide a world-class customer experience, starting with the Contact Center. The Manager will help to define, create and obtain internal buy-in for CR and FF Contact Center operations, will develop knowledge base processes and content, and will help build and manage a scalable, intelligent support team leveraging AI and driver learnings to efficiently and effectively support Faraday Future customers across channels, while serving as an extension to the Sales and Aftersales teams. The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
Work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
- Develop, internally align and implement the strategy for the CR and Contact Center
- Analyze requirements for CR/Contact Center software integration and recommend business requirements and solutions
- Support the onboarding of Roadside Assistance Service vendor by defining requirements and standard operating procedures
- Successfully collaborate with internal cross-functional teammates, 3rd party vendors, and global teams as needed
- Champion the Voice of the Customer internally by providing valuable, actionable insights to drive optimal product, service and process offerings
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure industry-leading customer support experience ongoing
- Build and grow a team of friendly, passionate, knowledgeable, flexible and committed customer support specialists
- Analytically create, review and update strategy based on regular metrics and actionable reports for Contact Center, Roadside Assistance, and CRM communications
- Partner with Technical Support Engineers to identify key customer issues and to develop and communicate appropriate technical troubleshooting procedures
- Collaborate with CRM team to optimize and adjust customer -facing communications ongoing
- Empower team growth, including knowledge support article creation and review, analyzing key metrics and recommending strategic shifts, consistently ensuring up-to-date knowledge of company products and services, staying abreast of best practices across industries, report creation, and cross-team collaboration
- Establish standard operating procedures for the new contact center and create effective training content to ensure and maintain excellent service standards
- Collaborate with vendor-partner to create effective and interactive training material for contact center and other specified teams
- Maximize driver satisfaction and retention resulting from world-class customer support
- Associates / Bachelor’s Degree with 7+ years of experience or 10+ years in CR/CC or relevant experience
- Demonstrated success at building and managing a team of CR/CC professionals
- Demonstrated success at improving CR and Contact Center KPIs over time
- Knowledge and prior experience with contact center software systems and extensive computer/ software skills, including creating executive-facing presentations
- Schedule flexibility to support Contact Center when necessary
- Exceptional analytical skills to continuously improve processes and strategies
- Ability to manage escalations to minimize conflict
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and the ability to engage with customers
- Excited about providing best-in-class customer service in a cutting-edge industry
- Exceptional ability to interface and collaborate effectively with individuals, groups, and suppliers
- Dynamic and able to succeed in an ambiguous environment while establishing standards
- Enthusiastic about the future of electric vehicle luxury and sustainable mobility
- Enthusiasm for/ experience with customer service automation, such as via chat bots
- Experience with fast-paced startups
- Comfort with ambiguity, overlapping deadlines and changing priorities
- Prior experience in the automotive and/or a sustainability-related sector, such as Electric Vehicles
Annual Salary Range:
$102,500 to $128,000, plus benefits and incentive plans
Perks + Benefits
- Equity grants for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Manager, Customer Relations in the office Gardena, CA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now